Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment JUST FUCKING LOL!!! I made a Tinder experiment with a 5'0 gigamanlet and got 7+ likes in one day.

lifefuel for midgetcels

Did you use a picture that clearly demonstrates his lack of height, that is one where other people are towering over him?
Look at the link in the first post.

What country is this in which lookism doesn't exist?

hell yea boyos it's all FACE...FACE...FACE... (echo)

all you manlets stop coping that your height is the problem

test your attractiveness level on a dating website and only use face shots and you may see the core problem that underlies your copes :feelswhere:

Face>everything where you can't see anything else. You can SAY you are a manlet, but most women aren't going to read that, or they won't care until they meet you in person.

Face>everything where you can't see anything else. You can SAY you are a manlet, but most women aren't going to read that, or they won't care until they meet you in person.
Have you even looked at the pics I used?
It's quite obvious turbomanletism..
What country is this in which lookism doesn't exist?
It's in Sweden.. But I wouldn't say lookism doesn't exists, cause I am still incel 5'2.5 ethnic, 24 y/o.. It could be my face that fucks it up, but I kind of thought it was my height before I tried this stuff

Last edited:
I remember that gigamanlet from reddit, how did he actually get a decent gf?

This guy is 5'1 and the tallest one in his family, finally someone you heightmog @chudur-budur
RzgKmhN.jpg

tfw manlet AND ugly JFL

Fake. I use 'Alice' to ewhore. I have that picture on my computer. Also Angelika looks like a clear catfish/ewhore

Look at the link in the first post.
Oh! How did I miss that?

Ha, well at 5'8" it gives me some hope. Also I'm white. Dammit, why can't I get girls to fuck me...

''Oh yeh! I'm ugly!'' -sincerely, the blackpill

OP is a troll.
Tbh I see potential in you ngl
In what way am I a troll?
Do your own Tinder experiment with a gigamanlet and see what happens if you do not believe me.
Fake. I use 'Alice' to ewhore. I have that picture on my computer. Also Angelika looks like a clear catfish/ewhore
Post some proof or debunk it with your own Tinder experiment.
I didn't fake shit.

Face >>> Height

I'm 6'5 and a kissless virgin while pretty boy "manlets" are slaying girls. lol at height cope

Oh! How did I miss that?

Ha, well at 5'8" it gives me some hope. Also I'm white. Dammit, why can't I get girls to fuck me...

''Oh yeh! I'm ugly!'' -sincerely, the blackpill
Face, at least if you're NT

Face >>> Height

I'm 6'5 and a kissless virgin while pretty boy "manlets" are slaying girls. lol at height cope
Your name reeks of disgusting brag.
Be considerate to the staturally challenged here you lanky fuck
Face, at least if you're NT
We all know these weren't the pictures you used

Your name reeks of disgusting brag.
Be considerate to the staturally challenged here you lanky fuck

We all know these weren't the pictures you used
Why do you seem so upset?
I did it as an experiment.
Try it yourself if you don't believe me phaggot mental manletcel.

Why do you seem so upset?
I did it as an experiment.
Try it yourself if you don't believe me phaggot mental manletcel.
Mate I'm not upset, going to try it.
But knajjd is 5'2 and is better looking. Still incel

Mate I'm not upset, going to try it.
But knajjd is 5'2 and is better looking. Still incel
Who the fuck is knajjd?
Well good for him I guess, tell him to take some good photos, display his height to filter out height worshippers and slay on Tinder.

no such thing as being a manlet fucking larpers

Manlet hypothesis debunked in 2018 by apucel
Try doing an experiment with that 4'7 dwarf who had a thread the other day, just to see how extreme it goes and how much value face has. I think his face was like a legit 8/10 - 9/10

Try doing an experiment with that 4'7 dwarf who had a thread the other day, just to see how extreme it goes and how much value face has. I think his face was like a legit 8/10 - 9/10
You are taking it too far.
Why does he have to be so fucking short it's unbelievable.
Keep coping faggot all 4'7ers are on suicide watch

You are taking it too far.
Why does he have to be so fucking short it's unbelievable.
Keep coping faggot all 4'7ers are on suicide watch
Just for lolz and see what happens, that dwarf had a pretty nice gf though.
5'0 is still kind of normal I guess like the one I used, but do whatever you want

not american, GTFO

Just for lolz, that dwarf had a pretty nice gf though.
5'0 is still kind of normal I guess like the one I used, but do whatever you want
>5'0 is normal
Brah, that's borderline midget even for foids

>5'0 is normal
Brah, that's borderline midget even for foids
Whatever, it would be fun to see more experiments with gigamanlets sub 5'3.
Why not try with an ACTUAL dwarf who have a 8/10 face?

Whatever, it would be fun to see more experiments with gigamanlets sub 5'3.
Why not try with an ACTUAL dwarf who have a 8/10 face?
Agree, let's try a Guatemalan 4'5 subhuman with 9 psl face. Do u have pics?

Race > Face >>>> Height
Never Forget

It’s neither face ( 5/10) nor height(0/10) that does it for him.

It’s his social status.

He is showing that everyone likes him.
He is showing that he can get other girls.
He is showing that he is an athlete.
Only group pics.

He is EXTREMELY NT. And EXTREMELY social.

Just be NT with no facial abnormalities theory

It’s neither face ( 5/10) nor height(0/10) that does it for him.

It’s his social status.

He is showing that everyone likes him.
He is showing that he can get other girls.
He is showing that he is an athlete.
Only group pics.

He is EXTREMELY NT. And EXTREMELY social.

Just be NT with no facial abnormalities theory
Personality cope!
That dude has close to a 7/10 face, definitely not 5/10.
He's chad lite.

His sister will only date men 6’3 or taller.

They are not reading bio, JFL. The few ones who did, will ghost him after a first date at best, he won't go somewhere near their pussies anyway.

They are not reading bio, JFL. The few ones who did, will ghost him after a first date at best, he won't go somewhere near their pussies anyway.
A femoid is towering over him in the first picture and he has guys totally height mogging him to infinity on the rest of the pictures.. So that should say something.
You got any better suggestion how to do a gigamanlet experiment on Tinder?

A femoid is towering over him in the first picture and he has guys totally height mogging him to infinity on the rest of the pictures.. So that should say something.
You got any better suggestion how to do a gigamanlet experiment on Tinder?
Height is too huge halo and will overpower good face in IRL meeting, as i said, majority will simply find an excuse to leave or anything, that's femoids, you can expect anything from them, getting matches says pretty much indeed, but it doesn't guarantee you getting laid anyway.

Height is too huge halo and will overpower good face in IRL meeting, as i said, majority will simply find an excuse to leave or anything, that's femoids, you can expect anything from them, getting matches says pretty much indeed, but it doesn't guarantee you getting laid anyway.
Where's the proof of this?
That dude in the picture has a gf and I've seen tons of dudes who're gigamanlets with gf's.

In what way am I a troll?
Do your own Tinder experiment with a gigamanlet and see what happens if you do not believe me.

Post some proof or debunk it with your own Tinder experiment.
I didn't fake shit.

No, his point is that both Alice and Angelika seem like fake accounts (catfishes / scams / larpers whatever). Which is valid, tbh -- I made the same point earlier and you ignored it. You should look at their profile and other pics and start a conversation with Alice. If those two are fake, you have a sub-5 white chick (possible whale?) and a 5/10 chubby ethnic (who I would date in a heartbeat based on that display pic, don't get me wrong). Which is not so impressive...

No, his point is that both Alice and Angelika seem like fake accounts (catfishes / scams / larpers whatever). Which is valid, tbh -- I made the same point earlier and you ignored it. You should look at their profile and other pics and start a conversation with Alice. If those two are fake, you have a sub-5 white chick (possible whale?) and a 5/10 chubby ethnic (who I would date in a heartbeat based on that display pic, don't get me wrong). Which is not so impressive...
Alice might have been a fake account, never wrote her and the pic looks suspicious, I agree.
Angelika wasn't a fake account.
There were 3+ likes of unknown looks.

Pretty good for a 5'0 gigamanlet in less than 24 hours.

Angelika wasn't a fake account.
How can you be sure? Looks pretty fucking fake dude lol. Did you get the other 3 matches -- if so, can you post them?

Tbh, I would accept that face > height. But there's so many caveats to this experiment, I'm not sure it proves much:
i) 1-2 fake matches
ii) 1 ugly match
iii) Profile photo doesn't make the height clear as compared to other pics.
iv) Tinder is not real life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back