Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment JUST FUCKING LOL!!! I made a Tinder experiment with a 5'0 gigamanlet and got 7+ likes in one day.

How can you be sure? Looks pretty fucking fake dude lol. Did you get the other 3 matches -- if so, can you post them?

Tbh, I would accept that face > height. But there's so many caveats to this experiment, I'm not sure it proves much:
i) 1-2 fake matches
ii) 1 ugly match
iii) Profile photo doesn't make the height clear as compared to other pics.
iv) Tinder is not real life
Do the fucking experiment yourself if you don't believe it.
Show me proof that a majority of gigamanlets can't get gf's instead of throwing out your mental masturbation.

damn, strong lifefuel but then i realise my face still looks like fucking shit. @FiveFourManlet it was nice having you along for the ride but now youre time is up. gtfo and dont ever come back here buddy pal for your own sake

It’s neither face ( 5/10) nor height(0/10) that does it for him.

It’s his social status.

He is showing that everyone likes him.
He is showing that he can get other girls.
He is showing that he is an athlete.
Only group pics.

He is EXTREMELY NT. And EXTREMELY social.

Just be NT with no facial abnormalities theory
His face is better than 5/10 but I agree that group pics are broken on tinder. Still, as others have pointed out, many of his matches were bots.

In what country/city did you test this? And did you pay for Tinder Plus?
Because on the free Tinder you can only get like 50 swipes a day. If you actually got 7 matches out of 50 swipes using this manlet's images, there might be some other variable we're not aware of. Even Chad does not get 7/50 match-rate in most experiments.

I personally get zero matches on Tinder. But I also live in a country where people are known to be extremely good looking.

This is a shit experiment. Totally not conclusive.

Send me the pictures you used, I want to rerun this Tinder experiment, just to prove you are either frauding, or something else is going on. Because I strongly suspect I won't be able to reproduce your results.

Fake and gay

Glad you got banned

Send me the pictures you used, I want to rerun this Tinder experiment, just to prove you are either frauding, or something else is going on. Because I strongly suspect I won't be able to reproduce your results.
The pictures are in the thread, scroll and search a little.

Women don't understand height in cm you retard, try stating it in feet and inches. There is a very clear delineation between 5'0 and 6'0, but nobody even knows off the top of their head what 5'0 or 6'0 looks like in centimetres.

Put "Im 5'0" in your bio and first message, and watch all likes evaporate.

Women don't understand height in cm you retard, try stating it in feet and inches. There is a very clear delineation between 5'0 and 6'0, but nobody even knows off the top of their head what 5'0 or 6'0 looks like in centimetres.

Lol, I am in Sweden.
Barely anyone here know how to use feet and inches.
Read the thread you fucking low IQ ogree.

Last edited:
FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE.
Heightcopers must perish from earth.

based

neanderthalcel IQ

Last edited:
Lol, I am in Sweden.
Barely anyone here know how to use feet and inches.
Read the thread you fucking low IQ ogree.
based

neanderthalcel IQ

No woman has ever said "No guys under 176cm" at any time in history, ever. In the UK nobody knows how to use feet and inches, but everyone still instinctively knows what 6 foot is and what 5 foot is. The difference between being a man and a child. Women may not be able to gauge it accurately, but they still understand that 5ft is fucking ridiculously short for a grown man, whilst 6 foot is decent. ANY media e.g. film, book will probably reference a tall guy in feet and inches rather than cm.

If you seriously think you can be 5ft but slay because you have a good face, your brain has been snatched by Israeli organ traffickers and you need to contact Interpol.

Remember that video where a woman said she wouldn't ever choose the 5ft guy for a date unless every other man in the line up were MURDERERS, and even then she seemed unsure?

No woman has ever said "No guys under 176cm" at any time in history, ever. In the UK nobody knows how to use feet and inches, but everyone still instinctively knows what 6 foot is and what 5 foot is. The difference between being a man and a child. Women may not be able to gauge it accurately, but they still understand that 5ft is fucking ridiculously short for a grown man, whilst 6 foot is decent. ANY media e.g. film, book will probably reference a tall guy in feet and inches rather than cm.

If you seriously think you can be 5ft but slay because you have a good face, your brain has been snatched by Israeli organ traffickers and you need to contact Interpol.

Remember that video where a woman said she wouldn't ever choose the 5ft guy for a date unless every other man in the line up were MURDERERS, and even then she seemed unsure?
low iq post again, in europe every roastie will say 180cm which is magic barier just as 6ft are, they are so dumb that they always want rounded number which will look great on paper

Lol you really are a retard.
Have you looked at the result?
Do your own tinder experiment if you think mine is bullshit.

JFL at people who still don't believe that FACE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything

This is what I've been saying I'm my last thread. Face overrides everything. Face is your smv. You are only incel as a manlet if your face isn't good enough to override height
Height is just a halo or failo (powerful one nonetheless). Face is your base smv

Last edited:

WHAT result? All I have seen is a picture showing 3 or 4 matches, one of which is very suspiciously bot looking. That is hardly SLAYING, and the girls that did match probably didn't even read the bio saying manlet. When the guy has chicks throwing themselves onto his dick, then I will believe a 5 foot guy can slay.

The heightpill has been done to death, but then what can you expect from a Julycel.

They only see the first picture where he doesn't seem like a manlet. REMINDER : NOBODY READS THE FUCKING BIO.

He has a good face + non-curry, not gonna work for me. May be he is getting likes from all 4'1" noodlewhores, JBW in action. Put his looksmatch curry there, he will get shit.

7+ likes? I got 25 likes in one hour with an above average (6.5) but 6 foot guy.

Are you dense ? Nobody reads the bio, your experiment doesn't prove shit unless you show that they did read the bio.

Ask them to read the bio then post their response.

Dude, I could literally beat that guy up by breathing on him. I thought women cared about genetics? That guy is a genetic failure. We are obviously dealing with a culture of fake smiley douchebaggery being pumped into girls skulls. And yes, I have seen WAY more mismatched couples. Short, 60, poor, grungy, tweaker with gorgeous 20 year old, holding hands. The girl looks at me, 6', prime, strong, courageous, brilliant, pro artist (if anybody could look past my rock-bottom 'status'), and she makes a gesture of 'yea I'm fucking him, what're you gonna do?'

You gotta understand that girls fuck uggos to spite good men and torture them. (ps. 0 matches on Tinder, included my pro artwork, been there for a few months)

How many tinder experiments are we gonna need to do before we realize they all have the same result? Women are whores, they'll ask to suck your dick, ect.

NOBODY.

READS.

THE BIO
THISSSSSSSS
FACE is the very center of the expanding hexagonal tiling looks hierarchy.

1 : nobody reads the bio.

2 : in the first pic, the one used by most people to sweep right and left, he doesn't seem like a manlet. So most girls who matched him don't even know that he is a manlet.

So this experience doesn't show it, op has to either put another pic as the main one or tell the girls in the tchat to read the bio, then you will see how accepting they are of 5 FT guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back