Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just give me this forum and announce that I’m it’s God king emperor

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
10% Not ID
I already destroyed every one of my enemies just announce that I’m the good king emperor of this site! And announce that I own every last parcel of here!

@Master @Fat Link @The Enforcer

I’m the best of the best ! The most legendary man ever ! The most legendary user on is!

It’s only a matter of time till I get everything !

This is really how we should decide the future leaders of .is - some kind of epic battle to see who emerges victorious! :feelsree: :feelsLightsaber:

Yeah mod @Mentally lost cel

I already destroyed every one of my enemies just announce that I’m the good king emperor of this site! And announce that I own every last parcel of here!

I’m the best of the best ! The most legendary man ever ! The most legendary user on is!

You must be a mod

If you will be the mod then i need you to do a favor dude because we are online best pal here

If you will be the mod then i need you to do a favor dude because we are online best pal here
A true man never forgets a friend.. and I’m a true made man

Dis nigga stated that he hates every mod here in his last thread and now wants to become owner :feelskek:

Dis nigga stated that he hates every mod here in his last thread and now wants to become owner :feelskek:
I will be the owner you faggot pos

HAHHAHA I fucking I knew it Too much narcissism dose makes you get this urge day to day. You didn't want to post this, looking back I'm one hundred percent sure you regret writing this childish post.

HAHHAHA I fucking I knew it Too much narcissism dose makes you get this urge day to day. You didn't want to post this, looking back I'm one hundred percent sure you regret writing this childish post.
It’s not narcissism it’s facts

View: https://youtu.be/oomCIXGzsR0

Status
Not open for further replies.