Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just go to bars bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
"Just meet emotionally unstable women who like to drink their problems away bro". "Just meet sluts bro".

- :soy:

that’s even worse advice than “Just use tinder bro”

Ehhh, if I would actually have the chance to get laid I'd go there... But literally every man I see outside severely mogs me. :feelscry:

I was once approached by 2 teasing milfs in a bar and one of them paid for a drink for me, but emphasis on teasing because nothing came of it, and no, its not because I didn’t try to escalate

I was once approached by 2 teasing milfs in a bar and one of them paid for a drink for me, but emphasis on teasing because nothing came of it, and no, its not because I didn’t try to escalate
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I don't think zoomers or young millennials go to the bars

it sounds like they were fucking with him
Precisely, the one who got me a drink also stood in front of me sometime afterwards and started swiping her ass against my coom nozzle, but as soon as I noticed and put my hands around her waist, she made an excuse to go elsewhere :fuk:

"Just meet sluts bro
“Just use tinder bro”
429A20B4 758F 4408 B60C 9E73410E2E78

Only place I can think to meet a bunch of early to mid 20 year old foids. Everywhere else it’s 35+ roasties, even shit like yoga

I don't think zoomers or young millennials go to the bars

I never did. They look torturous. I have this theory that alcoholic beverages are only offered in those establishments to dull patron's senses to the fact that they are even inside a bar.

>go to bar at night
>90% are black men
>5% old people
>5% group of girls who stick together the whole night
lol

"remember to take a shower before you go bro":feelstastyman: