Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just got an idea of "Walmart Women's Shitroom Day Game"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
latest
fucking lmao

Imma keep it real with you chief, this is a great way to land yourself on the sex offenders list.

Who shits in walmart LMAO?
Might actually work tho, I feel vurneblat when shitting anywhere else except my home so youre onto something tbh

this thread permanently increased my IQ. @chudur-budur is a leading expert on shit theories

I'm in there for like 30 min at least. Volcel if you don't wipe until you bleed.
Chad doesn't need to wipe his ass to get laid, so why should I?

g00d idea. i d0nt g0 2 walmart th0. they're imm0ral.

Highest iq OP since this forum was created tbh.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
WTF did I just read.

Download 26

So long time ago I saw a movie called "Wedding Crashers", the movie is about picking girls at wedding. The movie talks about a theory where it says picking girls at wedding is easier because they tend to be more sensitive and hormonally receptive to male advances during such occasion. The protagonists start applying this theory with a great success but at the end they get blacklisted by all the wedding event managing companies in the neighborhood. So later they start picking girls at funeral houses since girls are also sensitive and hormonally receptive when someone close to them dies.

So today I went to walmart to buy some ass wipes and got a new idea of "Women's Restroom Day Game".

The underlying theory is this:

The day game strategy goes like this:
  1. You go to some walmart.
  2. Stand somewhere near the women's restroom and start sneaking.
  3. Keep eye on women and see who is rushing into the restroom.
  4. Start your stopwatch and start counting the time how long it's taking for her to finish.
  5. If it's more than 10~15 minutes, that means she took a shit.
  6. Once she comes out, see her face, if you can see an halo of satisfaction and relax approach her at 45 degree angle.
  7. If she looks pissed off, disgusted and bitter, that means her shit was sub par, don't approach.
Is this going to work? What do you think?

I think this is a legit game, PUAs and TRPers should give this a shot, "Walmart Shitroom Day Game"

tranny-at-urinal_400.jpg
My opening line will be "Hey, you're doing it wrong, you're supposed to do that in the middle of the street... here, I'll show you..."

BTW, I talked to a customer at work who visited India on missionary work, he knew about streetshitting and I told him that it was the ultimate way to shit... my boss was right behind me... People at work know that I shit on streets and sidewalks now.

My opening line will be "Hey, you're doing it wrong, you're supposed to do that in the middle of the street... here, I'll show you..."

BTW, I talked to a customer at work who visited India on missionary work, he knew about streetshitting and I told him that it was the ultimate way to shit... my boss was right behind me... People at work know that I shit on streets and sidewalks now.

They are just coping inside a 3x2 sq. feet bathroom or worse, inside a cubicle, thinking they are (((liberated))). If you can't see a wide open blue sky when look above while you shit, you are not liberated yet. I feel pity for your co-workers and boss.

They are just coping inside a 3x2 sq. feet bathroom or worse, inside a cubicle, thinking they are (((liberated))). If you can't see a wide open blue sky when look above while you shit, you are not liberated yet. I feel pity for your co-workers and boss.
I live in Shitcinnati so I usually streetshit under a grey, cloudy sky. The currycels I encounter at work are often confused when I salute them for having the bravery to step outside as a currycel....

I live in Shitcinnati so I usually streetshit under a grey, cloudy sky. The currycels I encounter at work are often confused when I salute them for having the bravery to step outside as a currycel....

Grey cloudy sky works too, you should try shitting in the rain, it's beautiful. Specially when you see your brown trail of shit juice flowing across the side walk like a small stream.

Grey cloudy sky works too, you should try shitting in the rain, it's beautiful.
Spread my asscheeks towards the sky and use the bidet of the heavens... Good idea.

Spread my asscheeks towards the sky and use the bidet of the heavens... Good idea.
Yea, I remember you once mentioned water in the ohio river is fucked. I think rain is a good way to go. You can slightly africanmaxx to learn some rain dance and rain summoning rituals. Might be useful if you suddenly street-shit far from the clean water source during the dry seasons.

kek.
Chad doesn't need to wipe his ass to get laid, so why should I?
Brutal ass-wiping-pill. It's over for ass-wiping-cels.

Last edited:
Einstein tier IQ in here lmao. You figured out how to cheat evolution.

this is dumbest most cuckiest thing ever

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldnt try this technique

You know how some guys masturbate before a date to relax themselves and seem less uptight around women? Well I suggest that when running Shitroom day game that you also take a shit before the approach, and ideally synchronize your shitting with the womens shitting so that both turds hit water at the exact moment. You therefore guarantee both of you will be at the peak stage of relaxation when you make the approach, and she won't be as self conscious about having just shat.

You know how some guys masturbate before a date to relax themselves and seem less uptight around women? Well I suggest that when running Shitroom day game that you also take a shit before the approach, and ideally synchronize your shitting with the womens shitting so that both turds hit water at the exact moment. You therefore guarantee both of you will be at the peak stage of relaxation when you make the approach, and she won't be as self conscious about having just shat.

Extremely high IQ analysis. Not just only that, it's even better if you can wear an adult diaper, go inside the women's shit-room, start shitting in it and approaching those shitting women, it's like you shit and approach at the same time.

Like this:

135966-135953.jpg

In the street-shitting parlance, we call it "approach-shitting" or "game-shitting". Because whenever I shit, every drop of turd gives me feeling of abundance mentality and vigor, obviously that's gonna help the approacher to give a strong vibe of confidence and frame while approaching.

Ahhahah :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: nice nice. Now you gotta find quality women at Walmart

lmaoooo i might have to try this for jokes see what happens

This thread is why intelligence agencies want you dead @chudur-budur.

This thread is why intelligence agencies want you dead @chudur-budur.

I don't understand, there is nothing violent in this thread, it's just an idea of "shit-room day game", those boomer cunts are really annoying.

I don't understand, there is nothing violent in this thread, it's just an idea of "shit-room day game", those boomer cunts are really annoying.
It’s too powerful, they don’t want ugly men reproducing with this technique. The boomer eugenicist are going to shit shut you down.

It’s too powerful, they don’t want ugly men reproducing with this technique. The boomer eugenicist are going to shit shut you down.
Brutal boomer-cunt-pill.

OP = high IQ

I should try this

I am happy I wasn't eating this time when reading one of your threads :feelsautistic:

Given the current state of the war over asswipes in the grocery stores all over the world, I felt a strong obligation to bump this post.

Sorry mods.

Given the current state of the war over asswipes in the grocery stores all over the world, I felt a strong obligation to bump this post.

Sorry mods.
Necros me