Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just got an idea of "Walmart Women's Shitroom Day Game"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Given the current state of the war over asswipes in the grocery stores all over the world, I felt a strong obligation to bump this post.

Sorry mods.
Good necro

Woke as fuck. More trucels need approach whores at marriages, funerals, shitrooms, and abortion clinics. Wearing an adult diapers with shit to be boosted harder

Fucking incels dude

Interesting experiment ngl

So long time ago I saw a movie called "Wedding Crashers", the movie is about picking girls at wedding. The movie talks about a theory where it says picking girls at wedding is easier because they tend to be more sensitive and hormonally receptive to male advances during such occasion. The protagonists start applying this theory with a great success but at the end they get blacklisted by all the wedding event managing companies in the neighborhood. So later they start picking girls at funeral houses since girls are also sensitive and hormonally receptive when someone close to them dies.

So today I went to walmart to buy some ass wipes and got a new idea of "Women's Restroom Day Game".

The underlying theory is this:

The day game strategy goes like this:
  1. You go to some walmart.
  2. Stand somewhere near the women's restroom and start sneaking.
  3. Keep eye on women and see who is rushing into the restroom.
  4. Start your stopwatch and start counting the time how long it's taking for her to finish.
  5. If it's more than 10~15 minutes, that means she took a shit.
  6. Once she comes out, see her face, if you can see an halo of satisfaction and relax approach her at 45 degree angle.
  7. If she looks pissed off, disgusted and bitter, that means her shit was sub par, don't approach.
Is this going to work? What do you think?

I think this is a legit game, PUAs and TRPers should give this a shot, "Walmart Shitroom Day Game"

tranny-at-urinal_400.jpg
Based because you went there just to buy ass wipes, take @Napoleon de Geso with u next time , he's pretty based about society too

You have balls bro seriously legend status.

the sad part is TRP would legit consider this a smart strategy worthy of thousands of "field reports" :feelskek:

extremely high IQ thread :lul: :feelsYall:

So long time ago I saw a movie called "Wedding Crashers", the movie is about picking girls at wedding. The movie talks about a theory where it says picking girls at wedding is easier because they tend to be more sensitive and hormonally receptive to male advances during such occasion. The protagonists start applying this theory with a great success but at the end they get blacklisted by all the wedding event managing companies in the neighborhood. So later they start picking girls at funeral houses since girls are also sensitive and hormonally receptive when someone close to them dies.

So today I went to walmart to buy some ass wipes and got a new idea of "Women's Restroom Day Game".

The underlying theory is this:

The day game strategy goes like this:
  1. You go to some walmart.
  2. Stand somewhere near the women's restroom and start sneaking.
  3. Keep eye on women and see who is rushing into the restroom.
  4. Start your stopwatch and start counting the time how long it's taking for her to finish.
  5. If it's more than 10~15 minutes, that means she took a shit.
  6. Once she comes out, see her face, if you can see an halo of satisfaction and relax approach her at 45 degree angle.
  7. If she looks pissed off, disgusted and bitter, that means her shit was sub par, don't approach.
Is this going to work? What do you think?

I think this is a legit game, PUAs and TRPers should give this a shot, "Walmart Shitroom Day Game"

tranny-at-urinal_400.jpg
Ngl this sounds smart as fuck, except I don’t think women feel romantic after taking a shit. I’m willing to give this a try at a wedding though.

Ngl this sounds smart as fuck, except I don’t think women feel romantic after taking a shit. I’m willing to give this a try at a wedding though.
That wedding shit is actually legit. I have seen this and it works for all foids irrespective of their race or culture.

Don't most of the women who go to Walmart just shart in the aisle?
You are going to have to up your game if you want to pull these lovely ladies
Wmumplcnjh

Images

Last edited:
That wedding shit is actually legit. I have seen this and it works for all foids irrespective of their race or culture.
Definitely going to take advantage of this as soon as quarantine is over tbh.