Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just got kicked out of my gym because I'm a dysgenic subhuman

Noesis

Noesis

Fatecel
The trainer at my local gym apparently said I have scoliosis and they're sending me to another center to get fixed up, even though I'm 100% sure they're capable of treating me in the same gym. I paid for a subscription at this nearby gym so i could go on foot, now they're forcing me to drive all the way to another fucking place in the bumfuck of nowhere. I should've saved my money and time and stayed at home, fuck you gymcels normalfags pieces of shit.

I was forced to go to the gym by my mother, good thing I quit earlt

why do you have a trainer at the gym :feelswhat::society:

Just talked to the roastie who is supposed to check me up. She said I'm a fucking mess all the way up to my mouth, why don't they just drop the faux polite mask and tell me straight I'm a subhuman? I'm so fed up with this shit, I'll have to keep getting humiliated until the end of the subscription but I'm no longer working out, fuck it all.

They can't force u to do anything. Work out w/o a (((trainer))) and get physio if u need it later

I have scoliosis
Do a lot of seated rows

Fuck the trainers, be your own trainer, train on your own
You'll find better info on the internet than any retarded trainer could give you

Do a lot of seated rows

Fuck the trainers, be your own trainer, train on your own
You'll find better info on the internet than any retarded trainer could give you
Thanks, I got checked by several doctors in the past and no one ever told me i have scoliosis before these guys. I think they're trying to scam me, I'm quitting their gym today.

I'd guess it's because he's looking for someone to help him find the workout routine he needs.
most personal trainers are absolute garbage and only weak soyfag normies use them :feelswhat::society:

Thanks, I got checked by several doctors in the past and no one ever told me i have scoliosis before these guys. I think they're trying to scam me, I'm quitting their gym today.
A well-rounded exercise routine will fix any issues you got. You don't need a trainer, physiotherapist or anyone.
If you do have really have scoliosis put a little bit more emphasis on pulling exercises. Seated rows, barbell rows, face pulls, even vertical pulls like pull-ups, lat pulldowns, etc. Strengthen your spinal erectors too with a lot of deadlifts, rdls, good mornings, etc.
most personal trainers are absolute garbage and only weak soyfag normies use them :feelswhat::society:
This. Most trainers are soylent-drinking good-for-nothing scammers

brutal scammed pill

You need an xray radio on your back to confirm it.

the fuck is a gym?

try not to be ugly next time

how is a gym going to "Fix" your scoliosis?

So, do you go straight for the barbells or something?
yes I mostly just do free weight exercises.

squat, deadlift, dips, overhead press, rows.

basically just choose one variation of each category:

and add some isolation exercises for some muscle groups if needed

split doesnt matter much, just try to train everything evenly. I currently do full body 4-5 times per week with workout A/workout B/Rest pattern.

also I go into every workout with a goal of hitting new PR( whether for reps or weight), and I do all my sets to absolute failure :society::society:

whenever I feel I am too beat up mentally and physically( joints hurt, strength loss, motivation loss) I take a deload week where I do everything the same but drop the weight by 30%. this is usually every 4th week for me, but begginners will probably not need it at all. the more advanced you are, the more frequently you need a deload :society:

:yes:Working out isn't rocket science PT's only exist cuz of soyfags and middle-aged foids

maybe you’re too ugly. you’re driving away other customers and it’s bad for business.

I train at home

im too truecel to go gym

The trainer at my local gym apparently said I have scoliosis

I received physical and occupational therapy as a young child.

I go to the gym just for the coomfuel:feelsLSD:. Might start creepshotmaxxing soon
I took a creepshot of asian jbwmaxxer on an airport yesterday I might upload it later

anyway I dont wanna be around normies its just more suicide fuel for my shit life