Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just got my T level results

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
I always thought my t levels were way too low so I got them checked and just got the results.
I have 7,79 ng/ml.
Not as low as I tought, but still, it’s over…

Once you start to inject yourself you will bald 10times faster. There is truly no fix to being an incel

Once you start to inject yourself you will bald 10times faster. There is truly no fix to being an incel
I am considering to inject to boost gymmaxxing and martial arts training quality

what's the healthy range of T for people of your age

I always thought my t levels were way too low so I got them checked and just got the results.
I have 7,79 ng/ml.
mogger

When I was younger, the site wasn't as detailed in terms of theory.

Have you got yours tested?
not so right. At least I didn't get any results. It is difficult to find a good doctor in Germany who does such things. The doctors here are from the Stone Age.

Have you got yours tested?
Since I hardly have any physical stamina, I'm probably below average. I have hardly any hair on my body

not so right. At least I didn't get any results. It is difficult to find a good doctor in Germany who does such things. The doctors here are from the Stone Age.
Try to find a doc who‘ll test you. But, it won’t bring much enlightenment

My doctor doesn't examine me at all but usually gives some kind of diagnosis without any major examinations.

In Germany you are healthy as long as you breathe, eat and poop.

You have to ask for it specifically.
I the doctor (an older woman) said that I have a few hairs on my chin and that counts as a beard. Maybe 5 hairs

I wonder what mine is. I cant grow a beard anymore and havent been horny in 5 years.

Lie about symptoms of testosterone deficiency
I have to find another doctor. she doesn't take me seriously. I went to see her yesterday because red spots and eczema were forming all over my body. and she didn't really examine me but just said it was probably an allergy. She didn't know the cause of the eczema...

I wonder what what mine is. I can't grow much body or facial hair but I am balding and have a high sex drive.

I have 7,79 ng/ml.
You are in normal range

I am considering to inject to boost gymmaxxing and martial arts training quality
Do you really want to risk your hair for muscles that will dwindle once you loose your hair?

I have 7,79 ng/ml.
Tongkat ali and desert cistanche. Thank me later

Do you really want to risk your hair for muscles that will dwindle once you loose your hair?
If hair were important, they wouldn’t be growing on our asses

Raw levels are not as important as your number of receptors.

I have 7,79 ng/ml.
It’s worth it. Im on 500 test per week rn and im seeing more hair growth personally. I apply ru58841 to prevent hair loss and also minoxidil.

What do you mean by that exactly?
I mean your body has a certain sensitivity to testosterone. The number and sensitivity of receptors is another important aspect of sexual differentiation. This is why steroids don't really work for people with bad genetics or burnt out bodies. It's also why an increase in free testosterone for no apparent reason can also be a bad sign.

accept the fact that you'll go completely chromed in two years

If hair were important, they wouldn’t be growing on our asses
I ment dwindle once you stop working out, Typo, I had a bit to drink last night

I mean your body has a certain sensitivity to testosterone. The number and sensitivity of receptors is another important aspect of sexual differentiation. This is why steroids don't really work for people with bad genetics or burnt out bodies. It's also why an increase in free testosterone for no apparent reason can also be a bad sign.
So t levels in the blood are not that meaningful?

I ment dwindle once you stop working out, Typo, I had a bit to drink last night
Well the nuclei of muscle cells that emerge on trt, stay for a lifetime. The muscle mass might dwindle a little after stopping to inject, but you can build more muscle mass then before.

So t levels in the blood are not that meaningful?
People overfocus on testoserone because they want it to be simple anyways. It's medical autism. Just focus on your own awareness of your mental state and how strong you feel.

This is true. I know people hate nofap but it makes your androgen receptors more sensitive. Also your total testosterone doesn't matter, its the free testosterone that matters more. And even the free test is irrelevant if your receptors aren't working as intended.

The chinese study about the 1 week testosterone spike from abstinence is only half the truth, the reason why the testosterone starts to go down is because that's when the testosterone starts to bind to these receptors (hence why it looks like the levels go down when measured.)

So things like nofap and l-carnitine can help