Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got scammed and lost my Xbox series s on FB

• Thread starter GodspeedPeasant
  • Start date
GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★★
title basically. Tried my to Sell my xbox got brutally fucked . do not recommend that god forsaken place.

Brutal
I'm always scared of this, so I never buy or sell anything used

I only purchase online from trusted sellers and only sell stuff by bank transfer or cash, with pre-payment obviously so I don't know how you got fucked if you had followed these rules.
basically the guy did the bank transfer then immediately canceled it as soon as i received the confirmation sms.i received the confirmation sms and thought all was well

Damn. Buying a Series X from Ebay in a couple days - hopefully nothing goes awry.

basically the guy did the bank transfer then immediately canceled it as soon as i received the confirmation sms.i received the confirmation sms and thought all was well
well you know where you mailed it to right and you have his facebook (assuming its real) hahaha

Shooting Damon Wayans GIF by Lethal Weapon

well you know where you mailed it to right and you have his facebook (assuming its real) hahaha

Shooting Damon Wayans GIF by Lethal Weapon
basically over. hes the one who requested transport

basically over. hes the one who requested transport
hes a piece of shit man. you must be bubbling with rage but what's done is done. where people can scam they will scam. just use ebay next time.

title basically. Tried my to Sell my xbox got brutally fucked . do not recommend that god forsaken place.
Brocel, you can't trust the nigerians/zimbabweans. I disabled my sms options, I get messages from my banking app(You should also enable those options). Same thing happened to my cousin, he got an sms that says, "You account has been credited with x amount" and he thought it was legit. When he came home nothing was deposited into his bank account. The nigger deleted his facebook and changed his number lol

Brocel, you can't trust the nigerians/zimbabweans. I disabled my sms options, I get messages from my banking app(You should also enable those options). Same thing happened to my cousin, he got an sms that says, "You account has been credited with x amount" and he thought it was legit. When he came home nothing was deposited into his bank account. The nigger deleted his facebook and changed his number lol
the exact thing happened to me . worst day of my life. i got finessed hard. traded for months for that series s ,didn't even last a month

Brutal as fuck story.

my family has been scammed by fellow shitskins many times. Common story tbh