Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just made an IG account and deleted it 5 hours later

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I wanted to see if any girl in the world would like a picture of me. I uploaded a picture of myself that I spent 3 hours taking. Tried finding the most decent picture out of all 100 i took. I finally made an IG and uploaded the pic with as many hashtags as possible so it can reach many people.

Got 0 likes on it. Not even a single person like the photo. I then deleted the whole IG account and stabbed my bed like 10 times in anger. No one sees the stab marks though because i cover the mattress with blankets

I hate being ugly :feelscry:

brutal ngl

that feeling when dogs get more likes than you :cryfeels:

Don't go to normiegrsm, it's ropeguel

last time i uploaded an image of me was about 5 years ago on skype when i was trying to date a girl. she said i was "cute", but then uploaded my image to some google image wall post with a bunch of other ugly guys with their real names, usernames and how ugly they were. served as a reminder that as an ugly male YOU don't upload your photos to the internet or anywhere, not even for IG or tinder. some foid might have saved your photo and saw it as cringe, probably showing all her friends and chad as they laugh at you.

last time i uploaded an image of me was about 5 years ago on skype when i was trying to date a girl. she said i was "cute", but then uploaded my image to some google image wall post with a bunch of other ugly guys with their real names, usernames and how ugly they were. served as a reminder that as an ugly male YOU don't upload your photos to the internet or anywhere, not even for IG or tinder. some foid might have saved your photo and saw it as cringe, probably showing all her friends and chad as they laugh at you.

i hope you did thE Right thing

Honestly not brutal just do dumb tbh ur obviously not gonna get any likes with 0 followers in less than a day

At least you got 10 new holes to fuck

I wanted to see if any girl in the world would like a picture of me. I uploaded a picture of myself that I spent 3 hours taking. Tried finding the most decent picture out of all 100 i took. I finally made an IG and uploaded the pic with as many hashtags as possible so it can reach many people.

Got 0 likes on it. Not even a single person like the photo. I then deleted the whole IG account and stabbed my bed like 10 times in anger. No one sees the stab marks though because i cover the mattress with blankets

I hate being ugly :feelscry:
5 hours wasn't enough, you should of left it there for 24 hours.

i never used social media

bro , dont stab your mattress
its your only friend

don’t blend w/ the normies tbh, Instagram is increasingly getting toxic w/ instathots, they’d tear ur ass to shreds

How many followers did you have? If no one was following you then not a lot of people are going to see it even with hashtag spamming. What tags did you use?

How many followers did you have? If no one was following you then not a lot of people are going to see it even with hashtag spamming. What tags did you use?
#lovinglife #handsome :feelskek: ded srs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back