Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just send your penis pictures to every girl theory

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
Chad does it and gets away with it, mang...
since there will be no toilets for our face, what's the negative in making them disgusted with our penis pictures?
The feeling of forcing a toilet to look at my penis would feel great tbhdedsrsngl, blood.
Most cope I can get from not even earned the privileges to talk to a toilet because of my sperg and looks :feelscry:
It's super over for us... it only goes down further and never up.

I would love to do this but I don't have social media or phone # of any toilet. Where can I find foids to send my dick pics to?

I would love to do this but I don't have social media or phone # of any toilet. Where can I find foids to send my dick pics to?
Literally go to trannycord or any normie social media and send random pictures.

I am not a masochist, dude.

Don't do it. You can get charged with a crime. If you are interested in a foid, just talk. Don't touch or send unsolicited pictured.

Don't do it. You can get charged with a crime. If you are interested in a foid, just talk. Don't touch or send unsolicited pictured.
:foidSoy:

Only works if you have a big dick

I don't know any foids, so not possible

There's so many in telegram they also have this
Group chat where they all send sex videos of couples there. I think they're all hacked videos.
I don't know any foids, so not possible

I also don’t have any social media whatsoever.
I have no reason to be active on there
No friends and nothing of significance happens in my life anyways.