Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just tested positive for HIV.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
Don't worry bro aids is a scam, no joke it's caused by fags doing drugs and having terrible health, not by the HIV virus. Even inventor of PCR test knew this.

I think what I actually have is "Long COVID." Now that I do fear. Because that will fuck with your brain, perhaps irreparably. My memory has been dogshit lately... it's all starting to add up now. The reactive screening detected antibodies for Long COVID and thought it was HIV.
I’m sorry, man, long covid is no joke. Maybe you can get a diagnosis and disability NEET bux.

Bloods are back. Like I thought, I don't actually have HIV. Still inkler though. Also I'm still banned for life from selling plasma.

And I'm pretty sure I still have Long Covid.

Bloods are back. Like I thought, I don't actually have HIV. Still inkler though. Also I'm still banned for life from selling plasma.

And I'm pretty sure I still have Long Covid.
They just didn't want to pay you for donating plasma for so long.

If its a false positive and you have another test to prove it, I would try to weasel some money together from ANYBODY and sue the state

You definitely have a law suit on your hand, go for the big time shekels

Possibly they used the same syringe, or you have blood to blood touching with an HIV infected.

Either way, this is one of the most jewed moment; getting HIV without enjoying the benefit of raw sex.

They just didn't want to pay you for donating plasma for so long.

If its a false positive and you have another test to prove it, I would try to weasel some money together from ANYBODY and sue the state

You definitely have a law suit on your hand, go for the big time shekels

Other people have tried to sue about this. Not sure how it played out, I might look into it.

All I know is, I'm unemployed so I can't afford a good lawyer right now.

Give us the update mang.

@FrothySolutions Brocel, if it's not a false positive, I'm so sorry. Incel luck is bad enough with genetics. Now fate has to kick us while we're down too? Fuck that.
I accidentally got mad at a post you made thinking it was a different user. I think I'm goiNG FULL INSANE SZOME

You actually had HIV, but incel energy from .is cured it :feelzez:
You're welcome buddy boyo :feelsokman:
Long covid IS FAKE LIBERAL POLTIICAL SHIT. HE IS INCEL AND HAS INCELITITA

I accidentally got mad at a post you made thinking it was a different user. I think I'm goiNG FULL INSANE SZOME
iu

I think what I actually have is "Long COVID." Now that I do fear. Because that will fuck with your brain, perhaps irreparably. My memory has been dogshit lately... it's all starting to add up now. The reactive screening detected antibodies for Long COVID and thought it was HIV.
whew!!! you literally dodged a .50 caliber bullet bro!!