Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kek fuel story from gym class

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
One time in 10th grade during gym class me and my hapa friend were just walking in circles around the exterior of the school gym (like outside the building) during the free time they give us to lift weights or play basketball or whatever

There was this hispanic foid sitting behind the gym by herself crying like she was the main character in Euphoria and me and my friend were just loudly talking about retarded shit like who would win if Accelerator fought Goku as we walked past her:feelskek:

We passed by her like 6 times as we were circling the building and her teen foid coming of age movie moment was completely ruined by the habas:feelshehe:

One time in 10th grade during gym class me and my hapa friend were just walking in circles around the exterior of the school gym (like outside the building) during the free time they give us to lift weights or play basketball or whatever

There was this hispanic foid sitting behind the gym by herself crying like she was the main character in Euphoria and me and my friend were just loudly talking about retarded shit like who would win if Accelerator fought Goku as we walked past her:feelskek:

We passed by her like 6 times as we were circling the building and her teen foid coming of age movie moment was completely ruined by the habas:feelshehe:
That's a crazy story

Or you could've approached her and made a new friend. Something that could potentially escalate into an intimate relationship.

Damn, I wish I had someone like that in my life. You're lucky tbh. None of the "friends" I had didn't care for the things that I was into

It's extremely unfortunate that the haba ended up stabbing you in the back and making your life a living hell for literally no reason at all

Last edited:
Who's accelerator

I loved walking around the building during gym

Damn, I wish I had someone like that in my life. You're lucky tbh. None of the "friends" I had didn't care for the things that I was into

It's extremely unfortunate that the haba ended up stabbing you in the back and making your life a living hell for literally no reason at all
Same bro my so called “friends” were garbage too

nice trolling :lul:

Or you could've approached her and made a new friend. Something that could potentially escalate into an intimate relationship.
As if being Incel was a non-issue

*approaches crying girl*
*Girl looks up and get's creeped out that two ugly kids are standing infront of her*

*OP says, "why are you sad?"

*Girl stops crying and contorts her face into a look of Disgust, then replies "what the fuck do you want?"

*OP's friend just says "no, we were just trying to help make you feel better".

*Girl responds "Help by staying the fuck away from me, you creeps."

Yea, having an autistic moment rn.

As if being Incel was a non-issue

*approaches crying girl*
*Girl looks up and get's creeped out that two ugly kids are standing infront of her*

*OP says, "why are you sad?"

*Girl stops crying and contorts her face into a look of Disgust, then replies "what the fuck do you want?"

*OP's friend just says "no, we were just trying to help make you feel better".

*Girl responds "Help by staying the fuck away from me, you creeps."

Yea, having an autistic moment rn.
From the OP, I had the impression this happened a long time ago. Maybe they were less ugly as kids... who knows. Besides, puberty ruins a lot of inklers (it certainly ruined me), and not every girl runs away from ugly boys if they are kind. They just won't be sexually attracted to them.

During my gym activities in group therapy, there was a twelve-year-old young girl named "Hope". She was depressed and reluctant to join the group. A short Latina encouraged her to join us.

Short Latina:

Screenshot from 2022 01 15 15 32 50