Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme [KEKFUEL] Trannies v. Trannies

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
I was browsing cuckqueers when I found something under one of the users that lead to this:

LOL

lol they are turning against themselves

The TERFs are gonna go at it.

Aren't drag queens trannies though?

Tf is a 'TERF'?
"TERF is an acronym for Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Sometimes, "exclusionary" is expanded as "eliminationist" or "exterminationist" instead to more accurately convey the degree to which TERFs advocate for harm towards trans people, specifically trans people who were coercively assigned male at birth."

That makes absolutely no sense. These people are idiotic hypocrites.

"TERF is an acronym for Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Sometimes, "exclusionary" is expanded as "eliminationist" or "exterminationist" instead to more accurately convey the degree to which TERFs advocate for harm towards trans people, specifically trans people who were coercively assigned male at birth."
So basically a feminist without the fun to it? Hell at least under normal feminism I could identify as a gender I pulled out of my Ghaand and have a bathroom all to myself lol and get triggered over everything lol.

kek, I would still escape inceldom with a trans, if he was female passing enough and had a nice ass tbh

kek, I would still escape inceldom with a trans, if he was female passing enough and had a nice ass tbh
Now that's just beta degeneracy, You're literally f*cking a dude who's deluded into thinking he's a femoid...

Technically you are still incel. I could jerk off and claim that my hand is my girlfriend. But a hand cannot be a girlfriend, that's retarded.

Now that's just beta degeneracy, You're literally f*cking a dude who's deluded into thinking he's a femoid...
This. At least mares are flesh and blood XX gened females with a nice juicy wet pussy.

(Don't worry I know and IK you're joking), So, what is this 'Female Horse'? It can't be an animal, right?
*awkward silence* Everyone here knows that feminismscancer is a zoophile...

mare_fuck_and_creampie.jpg