Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Kill] i killed a snake in my bathroom!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So i was in my bathroom and saw a snake.

It was small but looked like a diamondback rattlesnake!

But it had no fangs or rattle.

Just a normal tail...

I freaked out.

My bathroom is not too bright so i grabbed a flashlight and a large kitchen knife.

I slashed its head almost off as it tried to go down the cabinet of the sink.

Broke it's neck.

It waa still alive - and trying to bite (the knife) - as i put it in a fry-basket and took it outside to feed it to the cats.

I guess they ate it.

Since its gone.

It waa still alive - and trying to bite (the knife) - as i put it in a fry-basket and took it outside to feed it to the cats.

I guess they ate it.

Since its gone.
That's how they get 'err done in the country.

Your bathroom or the outhouse ?

Your bathroom or the outhouse ?
The inside bathroom sink and shower, has the only running water in the house.

Technically, it's called the bathroom since i can literally bathe in there.

What the fuck where doyou live in a desert?

I've seen lots of snakes where I live. They are green and very small. I usually don't mind them. Just get something long and put them in a bag or pillow case. Either release them or fuck them up. But it sounds like your snakes are probably deadly or some shit. Yeah man I'd be scared shitless if there was deadly snakes near me.

If you are an animal/pet person you could probably get a pet lizard or iguana or something that eats snakes. Let it roam your house at night and eat snakes while you are sleeping. It will protect you.

Good thing you noticed it before sitting down

Dark triad slayer :chad: :banhammer:

Why kill the snake if it's small and doesn't have fangs? Poor thing was probably more scared of you then vice versa :(
Eh2X3UTUYAAVbeH

rip snek but scared humans can kill quite a number of creatures

Good thing you noticed it before sitting down
It was inside the house, not in the outhouse where i shit... I always (usually) check the shithole before shitting.
I've seen lots of snakes where I live. They are green and very small. I usually don't mind them. Just get something long and put them in a bag or pillow case. Either release them or fuck them up. But it sounds like your snakes are probably deadly or some shit. Yeah man I'd be scared shitless if there was deadly snakes near me.

If you are an animal/pet person you could probably get a pet lizard or iguana or something that eats snakes. Let it roam your house at night and eat snakes while you are sleeping. It will protect you.
Im trying to train the (outside only) cats to eat them to prevent them from getting in in the first place.
Why kill the snake if it's small and doesn't have fangs? Poor thing was probably more scared of you then vice versa :(
View attachment 341399
That's true. But there's no food source inside for them. No bugs except spiders and i need them alive. - not the really big ones though... Besides, during the kill it seemed like it had fangs. Only a closer look proved otherwise.

A dude in the same area found a copperhead snake in his bed! And he had inside dogs and cats that (wisely) feared it!

My own doggo was bit on the arm by a copperhead snake! - as a puppy - It puffed up to twice the size and i had to carry it around for a few months because it couldn't climb the stairs to the house! Ouch!

can't even shit in peace these days.

Well... Actually, I was pissing, IN THE SINK!

So, the snake was about two feet away from my PISSING DICK!

oh shit.
good thing it was fangless.

Well... Actually, I was pissing, IN THE SINK!

So, the snake was about two feet away from my PISSING DICK!
Snakecel probably thought your white dick was a slithering foid. His approach got approached by death. Brutal.

Why no bugs or why i like small spiders?

Low bugs in house because screened windows and doors...

I like (small) spiders because i hate flying bugs!
I would prefer flys over spiders tbh

How did you feel after killing it?

So i was in my bathroom and saw a snake.

It was small but looked like a diamondback rattlesnake!

But it had no fangs or rattle.

Just a normal tail...

I freaked out.

My bathroom is not too bright so i grabbed a flashlight and a large kitchen knife.

I slashed its head almost off as it tried to go down the cabinet of the sink.

Broke it's neck.

I guess they ate it.

Since its gone.
Damn that's pretty brutal. But I heard snakes are pretty cool because they kill rats.
How big is that house of yours anyway? Is it desolate?

based af

my ape brain just freaks out everytime I see something crawling

Damn that's pretty brutal. But I heard snakes are pretty cool because they kill rats.
How big is that house of yours anyway? Is it desolate?
This snake was very small. Probably about pinky finger around. It couldn't have eaten a rat, or maybe even a mouse. A naked mole rat - vole... maybe. Or most likely just bugs...

The "house" is a two bedroom trailer.
How did you feel after killing it?
Better than i did right before killing it!
It's been a long time since i killed anything inside the house. Last few kills were mice.
based af

my ape brain just freaks out everytime I see something crawling
Freaked me out 4sure! Even now i wondering if there are more of them in here somewhere!