Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Kissing a Girl That Has Given Even 1 Blow Job

U

uninstall

Banned
-
is cuckoldry

and disgusting tbh

mouths are not made for cocks - tbh

future wives

5_5869709.jpg

9_b_6661261.jpg

210808_08big.jpg

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=7Un0MAknnSm0hZtL)15.jpg

CA803DE.jpg

Future wives and mothers. Disgusting sluts.

No hymen, no diamond!

They still have infinite value compared to the average man. Women with 100+ lay counts are sought after as prizes

I don't understand. I want my dick sucked night and day. I want her touching my cock 24/7.

Purity? Gimme a break. Our virginity means nothing to women. It's not prized, in face it is scorned. So their chastity means nothing to me. Women are just cum-dumpsters.

I'll never marry. I have to shit everyday, but that doesn't mean I'm going to marry a toilet.

You really don't have much of a choice if you ever want to get laid. Woman have done everything in the book by 21.

"I swear I miss a big dick....I chose love over pipe"

this comment on a vid i fapped to kek

JFL thinking about her slut does now shes settled to a normie who thinks he hit the jackpot kek if you date or even marry in 2018

girls are having blowjob partys in elementary school now
sex in middle school
and anal and orgies by high school
if you really want a pure girl you need to find a girl in single digits or join a very religious sect

girls are having blowjob partys in elementary school now
sex in middle school
and anal and orgies by high school
Mmmm... Maybe they'd let me participate if I bought em beer?

I still accept a blowjob no problem tbh

they'll just jack your beers and then report you for sexual harassment kek
Yeh, you're right. And of course being an ugly creepy guy I'd be in the slammer before sun-rise.

Arrrrgggghhh. Why couldn't I have been the singer for Ratt in the 80s? haha

Cope, if you could do that you wouldn't give a fuck

Past is the past honey, as cum drips down her lips .

Jfl at normies. They have been brainwashed to think that this is okey

Exactly. People have become desensitized to the word "sex", "oral sex", "blowjob", etc. When you think "sex" you think a man and woman lying down together likein movies. You don't think of Chad jackhammering the girl, but that's what really happened. When you think "oral sex" you don't imagine the actual act of the girl with a meaty dick in her mouth and slobbering all over it, you just think "safe sex to prevent STDs", because that's what they teach in modern cucked schools.

Men who are about to marry non virgin women should be forced to watch sex tapes of every sexual encounter their bride to be has had with another man, and then decide if they still want to marry her.

Any fakecel who ascends needs to refuse kissing, like how femoids refuse non-Chad anal. Also never lick a pussy, both for the same reason as avoiding kissing, but also to prevent throat cancer.

People call me a volcel for not wanting a non-virgin, but it's better than having to put up with Chad's leftovers.

I WANT TO BLOW MY THICK LOAD IN A FOID'S THROAT

People call me a volcel for not wanting a non-virgin, but it's better than having to put up with Chad's leftovers.
Virgins over 18 don't exist, so you might be

Just lol at kissing a western woman in 2018

Yes!
It's cuckcoldry!
It's disgusting!
(*fap fap fap cry-wank fap*)

I have to shit everyday, but that doesn't mean I'm going to marry a toilet.
Lol savage and true, the incels that are still focused on female chastity always confuse me, its as if they still have the deluded dream of "ascending" (more like descending into betabux status) and getting married one day, after being exposed to the black pill why would you even want to get married of have children?

So you can perpetuate this fucked up cycle? (makes no sense at all)

If you are refusing women because she been with a chad (which 99% have by 16) then you are certainly a fakecel. You refuse to date 99% of women. So tired of the fakes. You are either a fakecel or you are lying to your self and you cant get women anyway so you tell your self that to make yourself feel better rather then admitting the truth that you are ugly and unwanted just like the rest of us. If not then your fakecel

I refuse to fap fuck that shit and hoes

Basically every female you see in the streets, the teen ones, the old ones, milfs, every single one gave blowjob before, at 14 here on the country i live in has already gave head to a male their age-range or older, does not matter, now imagine the ones that marry at a older age to their beloved "fiancee", imagine how many cum and penises have already penetrated and stained their mouth and vagina (probably anuses too), toilet. A priviledged lucky fucker who took the virginity of a girl and stays with her until marriage and death has only stained her with his personal matter, his biological remanants and cum, so more cleaner than a public toilet, she is a private toilet who is beloved.

She coulda done rimjobs before
JFL at kissing woman at all