Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komesarj did actually get a girlfriend and here's who she is... But it's not what you think!

Sending money for nudes is worse, why would I want to participate in objectifying a woman I care about by doing that?
There's plenty of nude women on the internet, the only thing that could make hers special is if it was given willingly, not if I had to buy it.
I instead wanted to buy a few "Morning Min-Min Minutes" so I could begin each day with the life-fuel of hearing her daily events.
Even if she just wanted to be friends, that could've made me happy knowing I was important enough to remember to do that for each morning.
It still could, but now the magical flirtation of findom has been damaged so I would need some free attention from her in terms of daily personalized audio hellos to repair my fractured psyche.
@Dregster @Caesercel @Master @Fat Link are you reading this shit

findom, simping, and saying he doesn't want to "objectify women"

i've seen less cucked people on IT

I don't idolize her like I used to, I'm just relating in the past tense how I used to feel before the blinders were taken off.

If you don't care about women's minds and they're just holes to you then you'd be out raping them now, so stop trying to impress me with how edgy you are.

I don't idolize her like I used to, I'm just relating in the past tense how I used to feel before the blinders were taken off.

If you don't care about women's minds and they're just holes to you then you'd be out raping them now, so stop trying to impress me with how edgy you are.
i hate you. cucked simps like you are why foids have sky high egos.

Last edited:
Hello boys. I must take a loss today.

I did a lot of posting about how Komesarj's alleged girlfriend was fake, and his ascension wasn't real.

example: https://incels.is/threads/komesarj-...-because-i-called-his-girlfriend-fake.486902/

I was wrong. She is real. Take a look at her:

View attachment 1020909

Komesarj said she's a VIRGIN! With NO FRIENDS! What could possibly go wrong??? Definitely a trad girl if I've ever seen one!

What a cute little egirl. Wowee! But that neon hair... It strikes me as some sort of a warning sign...... Hmmmm...

View attachment 1020911

"because he's friends with Komesarj who's my ex"

Well well well... That didn't last long.

I guess simping, cucking yourself, making your big internet post about how you "quit" the blackpill and your incels.is mod spot, and getting yourself deemed the "Lebron james of incels" by media outlets wasn't enough to keep the neon haired girls attention for too long.

Never forget fellas, getting a girlfriend is the easy part compared to what you have to do to keep her. Don't climb to the top of the mountain without a plan to get back down.
*taps sign*

Srs though, that video pissed me the fuck off. Girls with dyed hair are genuinely all evil, no fucking exceptions.

@Dregster @Caesercel @Master @Fat Link are you reading this shit

Yeah that dude is a faggot.

Bitch made to the bone, I would slap the back of his neck IRL if I ever had such an opportunity to do it :society:

He doesnt get it bro, he will never get it becuase he is bluepilled.

Basically the village idiot of the forum, only kept because his posts are borderline satire at this point.

She only started streaming a week ago and she didn't use Twitter to exploit me, I sleuthed her Twitter when she was trying to avoid me in hopes to impress her with my deduction skills.
Where did she stream?

Incorrect - the big ego pre-exists which is what gives them the confidence to cheat us out of resources.
I attempted to get it back after she broke faith with me, not sure what else you want me to do.
Yes I still find her fascinating but I'm not going to give her anything else, just be available as a listener.

I have to admit trying to last through her stream last night is torture, and not just because of driving around with 3 guys but the video and sound quality left a lot to be desired, may limit myself to lurking on her bedroom vids since she has a better connection there.

Yeah that dude is a faggot.
Bitch made to the bone, I would slap the back of his neck IRL if I ever had such an opportunity to do it :society:
show me a photograph of your physique if you want to scare me with the idea of your slap

there's no universal wisdom here sorry, Im' not exactly a pro, you have no idea how much ghosting I'm getting the last couple weeks
But what do you do at all? I literally have no idea. Do you... establish your presence on the server? Do you impress others with your knowledge of... anime? Do you just DMs them? Do you send a friend request before that? How do you start? How do you continue? For how long?

She looks like a dollar store Belle Delphine.

She looks like a dollar store Belle Delphine.
she'd prob love hearing that

But what do you do at all? I literally have no idea. Do you... establish your presence on the server? Do you impress others with your knowledge of... anime? Do you just DMs them? Do you send a friend request before that? How do you start? How do you continue? For how long?
just be yourself bro and hopefully attract girls interested in who you are
it's rare enough for me it only happened that one time and even then it didn't last
not going to tell you what interests to have or how to talk to people about them it's too complicated
not even sure why you're talking like I'm some Don Juan here, I'm clearly not

Lol Faggot
I dunno I just feel like guys who posture this much are weaklings, if you were ogremaxed you'd have better things to do than insult me.

I dunno I just feel like guys who posture this much are weaklings, if you were ogremaxed you'd have better things to do than insult me.
You're a joke

No one takes you seriously

the kind of foid who get triggered when you ask her how much she makes by cosplaying

You're a jokeNo one takes you seriously
Chair
I don't really value your opinion very highly I just like the banter I guess

I dont care what you value, cuck :feelshaha:
I keep taking the bait of this place's faggotry, that people of your caliber are mods here speaks ill of this place, nearly done with it tbh

I keep taking the bait of this place's faggotry, that people of your caliber are mods here speaks ill of this place, nearly done with it tbh
Dont worry, Im not the only person who "speaks ill" of your degenerate presence on our forum :smonk:

unhide your profile so I can post insults on your wall coward

Just some bpd deranged femoid

Reminder: no gf for your simping :feelsjuice:

I guess simping, cucking yourself, making your big internet post about how you "quit" the blackpill and your incels.is mod spot, and getting yourself deemed the "Lebron james of incels" by media outlets wasn't enough to keep the neon haired girls attention for too long.

Never forget fellas, getting a girlfriend is the easy part compared to what you have to do to keep her. Don't climb to the top of the mountain without a plan to get back down.
Best thing I've ever read

i bet my kidney shes a glowie

More time to watch Zoe and help save her.

More time to watch Zoe and help save her.
i should stop trying to do this but it's just a minute out of my day, she hasn't been producing content so I don't have to spend energy saving shit like I did before

maybe i could get around to watching my animu copes again but I'm actually working on my career right now so I can be a provider

if you want to have a gf after becoming blackpilled you're fucking insane. its like eating a mushroom you know is poisonous.
Why are you even on this forum with that mindset ?

Why are you even on this forum with that mindset ?
because he is an incel. inceldom affects far more than just the ability to get a GF. blackpill 101, even if you totally give up and reject the idea of getting a relationship you still suffer from the societal impacts of being an incel.

because he is an incel. inceldom affects far more than just the ability to get a GF. blackpill 101, even if you totally give up and reject the idea of getting a relationship you still suffer from the societal impacts of being an incel.
Thats not incorrect but incel is literally a portmanteau of involuntary celibate, not being able to get sexual relations to women is the main reason for our suffering

Thats not incorrect but incel is literally a portmanteau of involuntary celibate, not being able to get sexual relations to women is the main reason for our suffering
This forum doesn't explicitly say you need to be actively seeking a relationship, it's just for incels.

I myself have never tried dating, never will, and have no desire to get into a relationship. This is because my horrific looks let me predict with 99.99% accuracy the embarrassing outcome of ever trying. Am I not an incel because of this? I was deemed one by my genetics and the state of modern women.

Even if guys here totally despise the idea of getting in a relationship they still sleep alone and cold at night the same as someone here who is desperately trying daily.

This forum doesn't explicitly say you need to be actively seeking a relationship, it's just for incels.

I myself have never tried dating, never will, and have no desire to get into a relationship. This is because my horrific looks let me predict with 99.99% accuracy the embarrassing outcome of ever trying. Am I not an incel because of this? I was deemed one by my genetics and the state of modern women.

Even if guys here totally despise the idea of getting in a relationship they still sleep alone and cold at night the same as someone here who is desperately trying daily.
What im trying to say is that if you "dont care" (which is impossible, unless you are legit asexual) about getting a gf i dont see the point of being here as this site was originally created for men who arent able to get into relationships for whatever reason

What im trying to say is that if you "dont care" (which is impossible, unless you are legit asexual) about getting a gf i dont see the point of being here as this site was originally created for men who arent able to get into relationships for whatever reason
like you said, it's impossible not to care. even if somebody doesn't desire a relationship they still care and it impacts them. it's why even if you aren't wanting a relationship if you are incel you can be here

Even if you're autistic and asexual (which I effectively am now), the desire for a relationship doesn't stop.

lmfao shes obviously just some mentally ill retard who fucked around with him for whatever emotional reason she wanted to .

lmfao shes obviously just some mentally ill retard who fucked around with him for whatever emotional reason she wanted to .
and he turned his back on all of us and the blackpill and even mocked me for being incel only to end up like that

and he turned his back on all of us and the blackpill and even mocked me for being incel only to end up like that
Why are you still mad at this guy, bro? Just let it go.