Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komesarj did actually get a girlfriend and here's who she is... But it's not what you think!

I like her for her personality
Funny GIF

Are you okay? I understand inceldom can take a toll on a person, you're clearly suffering from delusions. PM me if you ever need to talk.
Why take it to PMs? This thread is comedy gold. I haven't belly laughed like this in a long while.

To be fair, BPD thots are shapeshifters. I could see her being nothing like the vapid hole she portrays herself on social media while talking to him.

Are you okay? I understand inceldom can take a toll on a person, you're clearly suffering from delusions. PM me if you ever need to talk.
I don't need to but I don't mind it since it can be easier to communicate that way, less performative on both ends.

she's cute but she definitely has a bodycount of 20

has nothing to do with pussy it's the pillows
based

pillows are so cute and fluffy uWu. not like foids.

I like her for her personality more than her body but all she cares about is being objectified
being an object is 99% of a foid's personality, tbf

Why take it to PMs? This thread is comedy gold. I haven't belly laughed like this in a long while.
Mortis wants to rizz him up.

Then replace minmin in his heart, to set him free from her vile clutches.

5D chess.

She looks like the most archetypical mentally ill e-girl. Dunno what he was expecting, much less expect a long term relationship.

She's sexy. I want to breed her tbh.

To be fair, BPD thots are shapeshifters. I could see her being nothing like the vapid hole she portrays herself on social media while talking to him.
Or normies can mask?

Just a tiny whiff of pussy shuts a weak man's defenses completely off. The blackpill becomes completely irrelevant for weak minded people like this.
What defences? What does an incel stand to lose? Do you mean self-respect? What's wrong with trying? I have never tried, and I wish I did.

I like her for her personality more than her body but all she cares about is being objectified
I understand you. I literally have no idea how to get sex IRL, it's probably physically impossible for me at all as I'm Ukrainian with a phimosis and autismus, AND I also cannot mask at all, so I'm repulsed by normies too much.

I mean, I'm not a volcel, if my granny gave me a waifu, albeit normie, I would still try to care for her, and would no longer be an incel.

she's still cute and fluffy but damages my heart with her inconstant attentions
So, she hasn't ghosted you?

And now she's with that fakecel mogger dude. JFL.
Holy fuck XDD
Voicemogs me

Is that really his twitter acc jfl?
the-simpsons-pathetic.gif

openly bi, hair pink. trad virgin unicorn btw.
you're still simping for her and you don't realize it. You need to stop befriending holes and go jerk off alone. They are all USING YOU
That's Sheogorath? JFL holy shit :forcedsmile:

Also mogger voice
Screenshot 2024 01 04 at 43325PM

Sheo bros....

Why are you niggas simping over mid e-girls
Bro, there are people here simping over single mothers in their late 30s JFL

She's sexy. I want to breed her tbh.
I am sadly not able to shed these thoughts so easily.

She's just being tsun-tsun, I'm used to it.

@Sheogorath needs a ban RN
why, for being the least volcel while you guys all complain about not being able to talk to girls when you don't even try?

I need to wade knee-deep in feminine insanity to prepare myself for challenges to come.

Bro, there are people here simping over single mothers in their late 30s JFL

Cody

damn that was a pretty subtle callout I can be subtle too

You live in total anime world
Anyone disagreeing me is just trying to bait proof and I'm not going to give it because I respect her privacy.

Honestly, I wonder just how many true blackpilled individuals there are out there.

This guy left the moment he got a girlfriend, fell right into the trap, but then also had to come across as superior by announcing his "ascension", which is what normies do, they love to show their girlfriends off or mention them in every convo.
Less than 1%, 2 second whiff of the bluepill is enough to erase 20 years of blackpill knowhow easily. Its affectionately called chads.is for a reason.

Less than 1%, 2 second whiff of the bluepill is enough to erase 20 years of blackpill knowhow easily. Its affectionately called chads.is for a reason.
Yes. Always remember that ALL men will throw you under the bus the second they think it improves a realistic opportunity to get a woman.

Yes. Always remember that ALL men will throw you under the bus the second they think it improves a realistic opportunity to get a woman.
Not if you have a faint hope of enslaving all of womankind if you are cooperating in the prisoner's dilemma. But it would indeed require a lot of male trust, a proper MANLY bonding experience, like a Männerbund in a syssitia.

and Orzmund hates me cause his schizo ideations act up and thinks I'm someone he personally knows

It's a mystery

I thought of her like a girlfriend but I don't believe she returned that fondness.

I replied " You're a match regarding your current states of behavior though I don't think it's a good path for either of you."
I'm not seeing "you should be with me instead".
I don't think she should be with anyone until she becomes a more stable person, the same applies to me.
Could we become people who are compatible later? I guess it's not impossible but I'm not betting on it.

define 'briefly'
and also no my plans for her were not tradwife I just wanted her to be less reckless with the drugs/partying

Yeah I think you can understand I felt pretty alienated from this place after Kom's treachery.

Plus also Zoe had told me that she thought this place was toxic and didn't want to get involved with anyone involved in incel culture which also motivated me to back off while I was trying to court her.

Part of my annoyance given her eventual choice of who to be with. It was probably a shit-test and she thought I was a coward for placating her I guess.

It was never a huge sacrifice on my part though, I bounce around a lot of communities. Simping for any particular forum is destabilizing.

Blackpill just means I know it's a regular symptom of cheating - it doesn't mean you have to call it absolute proof.
I did lean more heavily on the "maybe she didn't do it" side before this IBL thing than I do now, of course.
I was still 'remotely' blackpilled but my pessimism took a backseat because of all the attention she was giving me.

So have I, but Kom is a consummate liar so his testimony is worthless.
He has been deceptive to me about Zoe to me from the very first day he met her, why would I ever trust anything coming from him?

since when is two guys "every" ? also Kom had zero following before this, the entire thing was a stunt to get a following

not me, still haven't signed up, not even for the free accounts

It wasn't just to hear her talk, but I'm not going to go into details for legal reasons.

Where did I say I think I can help her? Aside from my general ability to talk to people and MAYBE help if they have an open mind.

jfl pretty much the only way I'd be with her at this point is if she became my sugar mommy, she's already past her prime and having her buy me stuff is the only thing that could repair my shattered ego

Low odds of that happening with how entitled she is but you never know how time might humble a woman

If I were an idiot wouldn't I lack self-awareness of my own foolishness?

I was rolling the dice - I always knew it was unlikely, I was just in a very vulnerable emotional state and had nothing to lose.

Go tell the suicidal zoomer newcels throwing away their lives what "idiots" they are, please?

I've given away far less of my wealth on this venture than a lot of you have done on whores/booze

Kom prob drinks more dollars in a week than I ever spent on her in months.

he was posting Despicable Me memes on his old twitter bragging how he'd fucked her 99 times or something which led me to think he was overcompensating for something heavily wrong behind the scenes

mixed feelings about it, since I hate how the entitledness makes her treat people, but OTOH she does have a fucking glorious bedroom and I can never take away from her her admirable dedication to Ruby-chwan

the convenience of sinking into outright hatred of her has been tempting but I haven't been able to manage it - the busom of misogyny would be so welcoming right now

I have to face facts though - I had ever hint of what she wanted out of me and I didn't risk enough to be with her ASAP

I thought she'd have more patience and took her for granted and she punished me for it.

Probably what I should have done is had more confidence in myself - I should've been applying for a passport back in April with plans to track her down and meet up with her. Even if it didn't come to that I would've been prepared with a tool I could've used to groom other teen girls.

It's funny but this whole experience I think will still be a plus because it may motivate me to do some real-world accomplishments to increase my SMV.

it hasn't been a year

I mostly left her alone while she was with Kom, I just communicated with her sporadically trying to see if a friendship was possible

She only hooked up with IBL on Dec 25th and dumped him last night, the relationship only lasted five days.

Despite that I think I'll just try to see if any friendship can be salvaged from this, she's not worth talking to if she keeps pressuring me for money to talk.

That's the gist I got from her but perhaps it's just something she said passionately out of loyalty to IBL, time will tell.

I close discord in annoyance all the time and spend a lot of my time thinking about male hearthstone streamers.

She isn't quite a roastie yet (though certainly seems to be trying to become that way...)
Deranged? yeah
Average? nope. She has many average kinds of derangements, sure, but they coexist with some unique interests and perspectives which against my desires I still cherish.
I'm just as deranged, if not more so, but in different ways which don't seem sexy to her.
Maybe she's just more honest with not tolerating what disgusts her, such as my apathy and lack of passion - happens with age I guess. I'm sure Kom and IBL will be worse by my age.

we'll never know given all the lying involved by both of them, but given he tried to use her to solicit pictures of my penis I think he could be a closeted androphile
I haven't been remotely traplike in decades Kom there's no excuse for that =/

I'm 37 and she did give me affection, the problem is that she was inconsistent with it and also gave it to this other guy.

The fact I'm blackpilled just made the whole gamble all the more torturous for me to attempt.
For people familiar with my vague complaints about e-girls over the last few months (even though I didn't say who it was about) you know I was never wholly idealistic about my expectations.

that's not true I'm pretty confident she'd stab me in the chest to finish me off if she saw me dying, she's very into the idea of stabbing guys who disappoint her (watch out IBL) it made her fascinating to me

I think you probably mean delusional.

Schizophrenia is about false sensory input, delusion is about believing incorrect things about reality.

I do happen to suffer auditory schizophrenia which is why I try to record conversations when I can remember to make sure I'm not misremembering things.

In regard to my delusion - that would be that emotionally I overestimated the likelihood of this leading to something positive enough to be worth investing time in.

Tbh though I don't know if that was delusion so much as I was distrauht and unable to enjoy my time using my old copes, so this was a new hobby for me.

If I had actually been able to enjoy my anime like before I prob would've written this off.

The past months I've been in a manic state of noisy distractibility where it's easier to engage in this stuff than to properly dissociate and immerse myself in fiction which is what I did for free entertainment in past years.

I guess I can look at it this way-

I wish I could understand your and Zoe's fascination with IP2, this content seems cringe and normy as fuck compared to my beloved charming Vtuber oshis.

We never met in person.
:lul:
giving money to Z is in a way supporting the anime industry which I spent decades pirating, since she's bought so much anime merch.
"Giving my money to a woman is supporting X buisness because she uses some of this money on it", peak simping cope.
You mean like I should utterly ignore retarded zoomers and millenial LARPers who spam nigga all the time, you doublenigger pissant?
By "ignoring" you mean replying to every single post in this thread that laughts at you or your m'lady in any way for several days in a row?

"Giving my money to a woman is supporting X buisness because she uses some of this money on it", peak simping cope.
It's cope for sure but it's not simping cope.

By "ignoring" you mean replying to every single post in this thread that laughts at you or your m'lady in any way for several days in a row?
I said I should ignore you, not that I actually have been.

I still have no reason to believe komesarj ever had a gf or that anyone from this forum is even aware about personal details of him enough to even know who he dated

I said I should ignore you
Like how you just did right now? :feelskek:
It's cope for sure but it's not simping cope.
Giving your money to women is one of first things that come to anyones mind when thinking about what "simping" means.

Giving your money to women is one of first things that come to anyones mind when thinking about what "simping" means.
he also said the money was given and he didn't request nudes or anything, he wanted her to do vlogs about her life and send it to him

idk what level of reddit r/cuck simpery this is but it's pretty bad

not like sending money for nudes is anything but pathetic, but the fact he is doing onlyfans for vlogs is even worse

clearly I'm not doing what I think I should be doing
...and instead of just thinking that to yourself and truly ignoring my comment, you replied again. No hope for you, nigga.
he wanted her to do vlogs about her life and send it to him
Even if you have some retarded fetish for it or heavy social contact deficiency, why pay for that? Women think everything about their lives must be interesting to other people + they like to use men that they aren't attracted to in their social circle as some sort of confessor/diary, even if they generally hate your guts and find you repulsive they'll ocasionally start to go "oh you know and x said y to me, and z happened to me, and its like this and that and yada yada yada yada...", often unprompted unless you signal visibly enough that you don't want to listen to it.

Shes larping i stalked and found her she said she never even met him if anything komefag paid her so she could accompany him for 2 days :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Shes larping i stalked and found her she said she never even met him if anything komefag paid her so she could accompany him for 2 days :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Discord faggots here say there's pics of them together. Not that it proves much either.

Discord faggots here say there's pics of them together. Not that it proves much either.
Believe me man ive been following this cucked story since may she reassured me they never kissed or anything maybe he did pay to meet her like the fag he is

There's like 20 people here who claimed that they have those pics but won't show them for whatever reason :feelsjuice:

Imo the proofs of the story being real is the foid mentioning Komesarj is her ex in a livestream + her "never date incel mods" tweet. Nothing else.

There's like 20 people here who claimed that they have those pics but won't show them for whatever reason :feelsjuice:
Yeah, doesn't make sense. Didn't he already post his pics on here? And then she's a livestreamer on IP2.

Yeah, doesn't make sense. Didn't he already post his pics on here? And then she's a livestreamer on IP2.
He hasn't posted any pic here if I remember well. There were pics on his twitter acc and on his supposed gf acc, but given his gf twitter acc was created AFTER he left the forum, and tbh "her" tweets looked like it was a dude writing them, it always felt weird imo.

And btw that Zoe foid is supposed to be hapa but she doesn't look asian at all.

As I'm writing this I realize there's still weird things going on surrounding his ascension.

He hasn't posted any pic here if I remember well. There were pics on his twitter acc and on his supposed gf acc, but given his gf twitter acc was created AFTER he left the forum, and tbh "her" tweets looked like it was a dude writing them, it always felt weird imo.

And btw that Zoe foid is supposed to be hapa but she doesn't look asian at all.

As I'm writing this I realize there's still weird things going on surrounding his ascension.
Yeah so he freely posted his picture out there, and the girl is a streamer so there should be no issue whatsoever posting any pics of them together.

Supposedly she's a quarter chink, with makeup, neon stylings etc might be hard to ascertain.

@Sheogorath Can you teach me your ways of getting foids into DMs? Because I support you and am sorry for your being bullied.

he also said the money was given and he didn't request nudes or anything, he wanted her to do vlogs about her life and send it to him
idk what level of reddit r/cuck simpery this is but it's pretty bad
While I am sure she is beautiful naked I don't want to offer money in exchange for that because I want her to feel valued for her mind. For all the jokes she tells about wanting to be beautiful being more important than being smart, I think that's just a symptom of her deep pain, I saw past that every step of the way and wanted to show that I prioritized just picking her brain about her day and being kept up to date on her wellbeing and getting to hear her voice, because I love listening to voices.

Another issue of the vlogs was of course that they be personalized and private, which would show her trust in me, because I want to know that I'm worthy of her trust.

Perhaps she didn't keep to the agreement because she felt I had broken her trust - sometimes I need to read between the lines and assume something like that.

not like sending money for nudes is anything but pathetic, but the fact he is doing onlyfans for vlogs is even worse
Sending money for nudes is worse, why would I want to participate in objectifying a woman I care about by doing that?
There's plenty of nude women on the internet, the only thing that could make hers special is if it was given willingly, not if I had to buy it.
I instead wanted to buy a few "Morning Min-Min Minutes" so I could begin each day with the life-fuel of hearing her daily events.
Even if she just wanted to be friends, that could've made me happy knowing I was important enough to remember to do that for each morning.
It still could, but now the magical flirtation of findom has been damaged so I would need some free attention from her in terms of daily personalized audio hellos to repair my fractured psyche.

I would have always reciprocated of course, if she wanted to hear me say hello each morning I would do that in return. I would still do that. But I don't think giving her money is the best thing for her at the moment, I would need faith she'd spent it on more life-affirming things before resuming that - and much penance to restore my trust, beginning with a generous refund.

news to me, if this is true she's a much more talented actress than I gave her credit for, but I'm skeptical about your sources

pics together just mean an outing yeah it doesn't affirm ongoing daily living

Believe me man ive been following this cucked story since may she reassured me they never kissed or anything maybe he did pay to meet her like the fag he is
DM me the evidence because I don't see why she would reassure you of this but not myself given I have already thrown that theory in front of her months ago and she rejected it.

There's like 20 peple here who claimed that they have those pics but won't show them for whatever reason :feelsjuice:
Imo the proofs of the story being real is the foid mentioning Komesarj is her ex in a livestream + her "never date incel mods" tweet. Nothing else.
That could just be keeping to a contract to pose as his girlfriend if that's indeed the case.
You'll forgive me if I don't lean too heavily into that though, given doing so would seem like an extreme cope like so I can LARP she's a virgin or something.

No, neither of us did, the only thing he ever tweeted was a photograph of a male hand holding a female hand.

The only reason her face got out is because she decided to make a big public splash w/ Sparrow's Song (IncelBinLaden) to try to become e-famous.

I gotta say, as someone who spent six months sitting on those face reveals out of respect for her desire for anonymity it's a bit of a slap in the face, but I will still withhold everything I can in the interest of protecting him from the less savory types.

btw that Zoe foid is supposed to be hapa but she doesn't look asian at all.
Kom had a vocab fail calling her that, she's only quarter-chinese not half-chinese. When I found this out I dubbed her Quappa instead of Happa. You can see subtle elements of mongoloid features but they are dwarfed by her glorious Nordic Aryan heritage, we could have had such beautiful Ocppa babies together if only she would become my tradwife, but despite doing homeless hookups with IBL, I don't think she wants to become the property of a non-wealthy man and I don't have six-figure savings to whisk her away to a cabin yet, so I may as well work on that and once I attain it see if I'm still interested in sharing or maybe I'll find a girl who likes me better by then.

@Sheogorath Can you teach me your ways of getting foids into DMs? Because I support you and am sorry for your being bullied.
there's no universal wisdom here sorry, Im' not exactly a pro, you have no idea how much ghosting I'm getting the last couple weeks

if the opportunity feels like bait what's the worse that could happen if you give it a go?
if you don't get any money within 2 weeks tho fuck that.
I'm not going to seek any revenge if she refuses to pay me back, which only goes to show that driving me away is punishment enough, because I'm such a good stable guy even though I'm boring because I don't walk around in a turban carrying a bo-staff smoking crystal or injecting myself with roids.

I think maybe I'm too humble online, like I want to express her with my restraint, so I don't fully reveal all my outrageousness just to show that she doesn't need to worry about me doing that with random people.

She may find out eventually what a legend I am beyond .is if she ever learns to laptop, but I don't like the idea of just dishing it out for her, I want to be impressed by her at least having some basic deduction skills. I will praise her if she does, though I hope she will just reveal that to me privately.