Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komesarj did actually get a girlfriend and here's who she is... But it's not what you think!

Sheogorath is a fakecel who has been talking to girls on Discord, who does not talk to me on Discord (I'm not a girl), and who does not share his Twitch streamers with me (I would have forgotten about them in a minute anyway because I don't watch Twitchers live, but he's just that scummy).
Talking to girls on Discord, like every retarded mod here does, absolutely does not mean they are fakecel.

Talking to girls on Discord, like every retarded mod here does, absolutely does not mean they are fakecel.
Fakecel is indeed a strong word, but I have no idea how they talk to girls, so they mog me and are close to ascending, hence I despise.

Fakecel is indeed a strong word, but I have no idea how they talk to girls, so they mog me and are close to ascending, hence I despise.
They're mostly old fat hog "femcels" obviously only there for attention.

And the occasional young BPD trollop like Zoe, that everyone simps over.

The only trusted source for this is @Orzmund and some people in bloc discord server like Hapa Devil Ghost Rider, I wouldn't believe anything written here without proof.
What I say is the same as they say, the only thing untruthful is the source itself, Komesarj, who is extremely unreliable and deceitful.

No, they definitely had sex. Apparently, @Sheogorath is livid about our former moderator's bragging on Twitter about it.
But Komesarj's twitter acc is closed now, right?

simping is one hell of a drug. whatever zoe is taking can't compare.

omg she should simp for sheo, if she truly wants to get high and be a real druggie.

the reality of me is apparently too depressing compared to how she built me up in her head
It's OK, if she takes enough drugs she won't have to face the reality of you. She must overdose on hallucinogens and embrace her destiny!

She has no excuse! jfl

That's unfair to her, I should gym-max so she doesn't need to drug herself to tolerate me.
I mean like, if I still wanted to be with her.
Which I totally don't
Believe me
BELIEVE

That's unfair to her, I should gym-max so she doesn't need to drug herself to tolerate me.
Which I totally don't
Believe me
BELIEVE
I BELIEVE

I have seen nothing that gives the opposite impression! :yes:

Hello boys. I must take a loss today.

I did a lot of posting about how Komesarj's alleged girlfriend was fake, and his ascension wasn't real.

example: https://incels.is/threads/komesarj-...-because-i-called-his-girlfriend-fake.486902/

I was wrong. She is real. Take a look at her:

View attachment 1020909

Komesarj said she's a VIRGIN! With NO FRIENDS! What could possibly go wrong??? Definitely a trad girl if I've ever seen one!

What a cute little egirl. Wowee! But that neon hair... It strikes me as some sort of a warning sign...... Hmmmm...

View attachment 1020911

"because he's friends with Komesarj who's my ex"

Well well well... That didn't last long.

I guess simping, cucking yourself, making your big internet post about how you "quit" the blackpill and your incels.is mod spot, and getting yourself deemed the "Lebron james of incels" by media outlets wasn't enough to keep the neon haired girls attention for too long.

Never forget fellas, getting a girlfriend is the easy part compared to what you have to do to keep her. Don't climb to the top of the mountain without a plan to get back down.
What stream this from

Which I totally don't
Believe me
BELIEVE
you should ropemaxx to really impress her

you should ropemaxx to really impress her
bro I don't even care enough to carve her name into my flesh why would I rope for her?
if it ever looks like I suicided it was the mounties who did it, I am anti-MAID and pro-life

bro I don't even care enough to carve her name into my flesh why would I rope for her?
if it ever looks like I suicided it was the mounties who did it, I am anti-MAID and pro-life
if you ever suicide i will assume it's because you gave all your money away to attention seeking online whores and got an eviction notice from your home for missed rent

What I say is the same as they say, the only thing untruthful is the source itself, Komesarj, who is extremely unreliable and deceitful.
I didn't mean you

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahabahabahahahahahahshahahahsjjajajababahahahahahahabahababahahahahwhabababababababahhahahahahahaha

An incel will always be an incel until he dies

if you ever suicide i will assume it's because you gave all your money away to attention seeking online whores and got an eviction notice from your home for missed rent
I will not suicide as a result of homelessness, MAID pressures Canadians to do that, but I will struggle to live on the streets and squat in your basement.

You all are telling me that Komesarj not only left the community for this Belle Delphine lookalike, but he never even had sex with her?

Someone help me make sense of all of this.
He says that they did have sex.

No proof of sex w/o baby in belly tbh

Can someone give me the Discord handle of any females mentioned here? So that I could try my luck?

Can someone give me the Discord handle of any females mentioned here? So that I could try my luck?

if you want to have a gf after becoming blackpilled you're fucking insane. its like eating a mushroom you know is poisonous.

clearly you don't respect women enough!

that's why she doesn't like you as much as Komesarj, it's because of your toxic incel pERsonality.

also, question, you've said that you doubt Komesarj's account of the break-up, so what do you think may have happened?

IMO that account isn't entirely unrealistic. The foids who circle the inceldom are typically bpd low self-esteem types who are insufferable. Entering a relationship with them is hardly likely to be smooth. They can act sweet initially, somewhat artificially, but over time they tend to become more demanding and bitchy + periodic drama.

That's IMO why Fat Link hasn't yet married Selkie Foid, because she's deeply in love with him and is nervous about escalating their relationship because it could lead to strife and ruin their deep connection. Their different locations aren't that significant, since she's from the land of Steve Irwin and could easily just swim across the oceans to meet him. Or ride a crocodile or something.

But I think it's reasonable to not fully trust what either Komesarj or minmin say. After all, one is a foid and the other is a janny, they are both untermenschen.

That's IMO why Fat Link hasn't yet married Selkie Foid, because she's deeply in love with him and is nervous about escalating their relationship because it could lead to strife and ruin their deep connection. Their different locations aren't that significant, since she's from the land of Steve Irwin and could easily just swim across the oceans to meet him. Or ride a crocodile or something.
Congrats on Fat Link having his own Tahlia! Why didn't he tell me? :feelsbadman:

getting a girlfriend is the easy part compared to what you have to do to keep her. Don't climb to the top of the mountain without a plan to get back down.
w2lb

you've said that you doubt Komesarj's account of the break-up, so what do you think may have happened?
Kom being boring playing board games so Z goes and parties to dance with girlfriends and Kom assumes she's fucking guys and kicks her out.

IMO that account isn't entirely unrealistic. The foids who circle the inceldom are typically bpd low self-esteem types who are insufferable. Entering a relationship with them is hardly likely to be smooth. They can act sweet initially, somewhat artificially, but over time they tend to become more demanding and bitchy + periodic drama.
I wouldn't be interested in your average incel-orbiter I only like her because of her other interests.

fuck if I know but I think I chased Selkie off with my Gawr Gura fan art maybe because sharks eat seals

But I think it's reasonable to not fully trust what either Komesarj or minmin say. After all, one is a foid and the other is a janny, they are both untermenschen.
Minmin's hurt my trust but I still trust her more than Kom, because Kom lied to me before he was in love (if he ever was) just because he was horny.
Minmin I can cope with a narrative of potentiality that any dishonesty is just punishing me for my own dishonesty or testing the bounds of my selfless love for her since her past love was misplaced.

fuck if I know but I think I chased Selkie off with my Gawr Gura fan art maybe because sharks eat seals
based.

if only she was honest with herself and admitted that she was a furry, she might understand.

Minmin I can cope with a narrative of potentiality that any dishonesty is just punishing me for my own dishonesty or testing the bounds of my selfless love for her since her past love was misplaced.
exactly

So wait, Sheogorath has talked to at least 2 (two) biological females in Discord DMs? Is this polygyny?

So wait, Sheogorath has talked to at least 2 (two) biological females in Discord DMs? Is this polygyny?
Meanwhile I talk to zero. chadsimps.is!!!

I have talked to dozens of biological females in the past ten months on personality alone, you guys need to try harder.

I have talked to dozens of biological females in the past ten months on personality alone, you guys need to try harder.
But what are the circumstances that lead to such results? Do you join a random "anime" server, and then... what? Could you describe the steps, the stages, the methods? And what do you even talk with said females about? Anime? Your life? Her life? I can brain-storm myself, but it's rather pitiful considering my lack of knowledge - knowledge which I have no idea where to acquire.

This sounds like the average redditor would say

Holy fuck these are new levels of brutality.

Now I'm really fucking depressed (considering I have plenty of his traits).

Holy fuck these are new levels of brutality.

Now I'm really fucking depressed (considering I have plenty of his traits).
His existence is brutal tbh

But what are the circumstances that lead to such results? Do you join a random "anime" server, and then... what? Could you describe the steps, the stages, the methods? And what do you even talk with said females about? Anime? Your life? Her life? I can brain-storm myself, but it's rather pitiful considering my lack of knowledge - knowledge which I have no idea where to acquire.
He's in Discords with mostly fat pigs scrounging for attention and laughing at him.

He's in Discords with mostly fat pigs scrounging for attention and laughing at him.
This is true some of the time but I've seen immersion-breaks showing some of the vtubers I follow are actually very attractive.

Why are you niggas simping over mid e-girls

Why are you niggas simping over mid e-girls
Just a tiny whiff of pussy shuts a weak man's defenses completely off. The blackpill becomes completely irrelevant for weak minded people like this.

Just a tiny whiff of pussy shuts a weak man's defenses completely off. The blackpill becomes completely irrelevant for weak minded people like this.
has nothing to do with pussy it's the pillows