Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Latinas save white men from inceldom?

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
I’ve seen some YouTube videos of white guys with cute Latina women. I’m 5’5, can I be saved from my inceldom through the salvation of Latinas? I always knew white guys went after Asian women but Latinas might be another option for some white dudes. I’m not sure if Latinas actually like white guys. I’m not ugly but I don’t approach women and my height is a curse but I’ve seen that there alot of very short Latina women and they might even be shorter than Asian women.

I remember when inceltv made the Jbw episode he said something “there are some whitecels who can be saved by jbw” but where is my savior mr inceltv? Approaching is dumb. In my opinion if you don’t do well on tinder in your own country it is over. But maybe Guatemalamaxing could work? Who knows

All ethnic females have a lust after white men either way

I'm latino. Over 44% of interracial marriages in the U.S. are latina with white men. Latinas are white worshippers. I jokingly told a latina with a white bf that white men are taking our women are she told me latinos have to step up. I'm like wtf bitch what am I going to do, bleach my skin?

I'm latino. Over 44% of interracial marriages in the U.S. are latina with white men. Latinas are white worshippers. I jokingly told a latina with a white bf that white men are taking our women are she told me latinos have to step up. I'm like wtf bitch what am I going to do, bleach my skin?
Are you sure? I mean I know JBW is a thing but I thought Latino men weren’t as cucked as Asian and Indian men. Like I know white girls that like Hispanic guys. I guess it depends how much European Spanish dna you have vs Aztec or Incan dna. Lighter more European Latinos will have it a lot easier than a guy who is 98% Aztec. I think Hispanic people are the most racially confusing people on the planet because they are a race but at the same time they aren’t a race. I think Mario Lopez had a lot of white girls that had crushes on him.

Are you sure? I mean I know JBW is a thing but I thought Latino men weren’t as cucked as Asian and Indian men. Like I know white girls that like Hispanic guys. I guess it depends how much European Spanish dna you have vs Aztec or Incan dna. Lighter more European Latinos will have it a lot easier than a guy who is 98% Aztec. I think Hispanic people are the most racially confusing people on the planet because they are a race but at the same time they aren’t a race. I think Mario Lopez had a lot of white girls that had crushes on him.
White latinos will have an easy time with white girls. But most latinos are mixed, so they look more indigenous than anything, and they're short, so white women don't want them. Latinas don't discriminate against their own as much as Asian and Indian women but, they prefer white men as a whole.

White latinos will have an easy time with white girls. But most latinos are mixed, so they look more indigenous than anything, and they're short, so white women don't want them. Latinas don't discriminate against their own as much as Asian and Indian women but, they prefer white men as a whole.
I guess Mario Lopez was an outlier but I guess it all makes sense now. Because when I think George Lopez I think of incels hahaha. Speaking of George Lopez the whole George Lopez show was full of incels. The Ernie guy was definitely incel and they made it clear in the episodes that he got 0 bitches and George was a betabux. The son on the show in later episodes might have been a chadriguezlite so I’m not sure he would have done well with white girls but would probably slay with Latinas.

It's over for beancels

It's over for beancels
It’s not completely over for them. They don’t have it as bad as Asian or Indian men. There are plenty chadriguez in the Hispanic world. But yeah they will be effected by ethnic tax a little bit. Just look at Mario Lopez, he had tons of white girls throwing themselves at him when he was on saved by the bell.

what does Guatemalamaxing mean?