Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Learning about looks and facial deformity in school made me get bullied even more for my looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Basically in my country in school u have this mandatory weekly lesson on life in general so you'd do topics on drugs, STDs, social media and mental health, etc

In my school we had a period were in those lessons we were genuinely learning about looks n shit.

The teachers probably thought that these lessons would help us not care about our looks or treat other ppl better if they have any facial deformaties only for me this literally caused more people to make fun of my looks.

I was part of a normie "friend"group at this time who I sat with btw. Basically we pretty much just watched vids.

One vid we watched was of how plastic surgery is increasing in Japan and they care more and more about looks. It wasn't a blackpilled video it was a BBC documentary or somethn. And during a video a guy said "CEO should get surgery on his jaw XD" and they all laughed and I fake laughed with them. The guy wasn't blackpilled but prior to this they had been makin fun of me for how narrow my jaw is in comparison to my forehead and they were saying how it makes me look like I'm an alien

And another time I was sitting with these 2 other ppl I knew in the class cuz there was a spare seat with them and I didn't wanna get made fun of my looks again. And then we were watching a vid of this gay guy who's obsessed with his looks and spends 10 years putting on makeup and it said something about how he has a fringe to hide his hairline and then I heard one of my "friends" at the back of my class say my name when he said that in the video and they all started laughing

Those lessons were fucking terrible and just made everything worse. They made a load of other comments in those lessons. That was genuinely the year I accepted I was ugly. I hadn't found out about the blackpill or incels yet and I wouldn'tve until 2 years later but grade 8 was when I was constantly have people comment on my appearance including "friends" and random people in the corridor laughing at me or making comments about my face.

@Gymcelled @anon1822
@Ritalincel

Last edited:
And yet despite all that terrible treatment people expect you to be beaming with confidence and positivity. If you aren't then they'll immediately say you have a shit personality, you're entitled and all that bullying was fully deserved

And yet despite all that terrible treatment people expect you to be beaming with confidence and positivity. If you aren't then they'll immediately say you have a shit personality, you're entitled and all that bullying was fully deserved
Yep. Literally those same people who constantly would put me down and make comments on my physical appearance would then say "why are you so quiet" "you have no personality" when beforehand I was the opposite to how I was. Normies are sociopaths towards ugly males.

and that you should be alone for your whole entire life

JFL, How fucking stupid could your teachers be? Did you ever tell them anything about this after class? Did they just ignore that you were getting bullied?

JFL, How fucking stupid could your teachers be? Did you ever tell them anything about this after class? Did they just ignore that you were getting bullied?

Most teachers are popularity-obsessed assholes who chose their profession because they wanted to stay in the high school mentality forever and live vicariously through the chad and stacy students whose cliques they were never able to be a part of when they were students. Those teachers are always trying to impress and kiss up to the popular kids, so they'll always side with the bullies against the bullied. Believe me, I know.

just be positive brh

Most teachers are popularity-obsessed assholes who chose their profession because they wanted to stay in the high school mentality forever and live vicariously through the chad and stacy students whose cliques they were never able to be a part of when they were students. Those teachers are always trying to impress and kiss up to the popular kids, so they'll always side with the bullies against the bullied. Believe me, I know.
True

High IQ

It's okay, just undo years of trauma and radically change the way of thinking you got as a result of your upbringing bro!!!

I have some physical/facial deformity as part of my autism. I have the typical HUGE forehead, flat filtrum, and round jaw. (Basically Chris Chan). Kids would bully me at my charter school for my forehead. I distinctly remember one boy drawing a shitty lightning bolt on my forehead saying I was like a gay harry potter. In hindsight, it was some retarded bullying, but it made me cry at the time.

I have some physical/facial deformity as part of my autism. I have the typical HUGE forehead, flat filtrum, and round jaw. (Basically Chris Chan). Kids would bully me at my charter school for my forehead. I distinctly remember one boy drawing a shitty lightning bolt on my forehead saying I was like a gay harry potter. In hindsight, it was some retarded bullying, but it made me cry at the time.
What do you mean "as part of my autism"? How can autism change the way you look? I think what's happened is that you were born ugly/weird looking and because of the way you look has caused people to treat you differently making you inevitably develop differently leading to your suposed autism. I think your looks caused you to have autism not the other way around.

What do you mean "as part of my autism"? How can autism change the way you look? I think what's happened is that you were born ugly/weird looking and because of the way you look has caused people to treat you differently making you inevitably develop differently leading to your suposed autism. I think your looks caused you to have autism not the other way around.
Autism can carry phenotype expressions in severe cases. Autism is a genetic disorder.

Wish ı burnt my face with hot cooking oil and had to wear bandages for the rest of my life
I just wanna Jashua Graham maxx

No tag no care.

Basically in my country in school u have this mandatory weekly lesson on life in general so you'd do topics on drugs, STDs, social media and mental health, etc

In my school we had a period were in those lessons we were genuinely learning about looks n shit.

The teachers probably thought that these lessons would help us not care about our looks or treat other ppl better if they have any facial deformaties only for me this literally caused more people to make fun of my looks.

I was part of a normie "friend"group at this time who I sat with btw. Basically we pretty much just watched vids.

One vid we watched was of how plastic surgery is increasing in Japan and they care more and more about looks. It wasn't a blackpilled video it was a BBC documentary or somethn. And during a video a guy said "CEO should get surgery on his jaw XD" and they all laughed and I fake laughed with them. The guy wasn't blackpilled but prior to this they had been makin fun of me for how narrow my jaw is in comparison to my forehead and they were saying how it makes me look like I'm an alien

And another time I was sitting with these 2 other ppl I knew in the class cuz there was a spare seat with them and I didn't wanna get made fun of my looks again. And then we were watching a vid of this gay guy who's obsessed with his looks and spends 10 years putting on makeup and it said something about how he has a fringe to hide his hairline and then I heard one of my "friends" at the back of my class say my name when he said that in the video and they all started laughing

Those lessons were fucking terrible and just made everything worse. They made a load of other comments in those lessons. That was genuinely the year I accepted I was ugly. I hadn't found out about the blackpill or incels yet and I wouldn'tve until 2 years later but grade 8 was when I was constantly have people comment on my appearance including "friends" and random people in the corridor laughing at me or making comments about my face.

@Gymcelled @anon1822
@Ritalincel

Hey, I know the feel. My high school experience was pure misery and full of stuff like that. Multiple times I was called ugly to my face.

Classic normies when they learn about looks, they just use it to bully uglier than them and lick chad ass even more