Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lefty retards support Palestine while also supporting gays.

Goy$lop

Goy$lop

Greycel
They never cease to amaze me with their cognitive dissonance.

Free Palestine tbh

F-RWR6PXYAAHPjq

Niggers for KKK.

Last edited:
It depends on who on the left you see, I know people on the left who are anti religion yet support Israel.

Orbital cannon strike the middle east

Shalom Rabbi. Making your rounds on the internet today? When will these stupid goyims learn am I right?

Free Palestine tbh
The funny think is the modern day Palestinians are genetically closer to the the Ancient hebrews than the twice raped gypsie mutt abominations that call themselves Israelis today.

The funny think is the modern day Palestinians are genetically closer to the the Ancient hebrews than the twice raped gypsie mutt abominations that call themselves Israelis today.
Israelis european tourists should give their land back to the real jews who converted to Islam tbh.

Orbital cannon strike the middle east
The us spends gorillon of dollars to put a mess in this region every year, you should use your orbital thing on them first as a safety measure.