Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lesbian Pedo on Discord

• Thread starter Deleted member 24213
  • Start date
Deleted member 24213

Deleted member 24213

Banned
-
I'm finding so many of these cases. I don't think women were this much gay 10 years ago. It's an interesting phenomenon how many women are becoming lesbians and how they are grooming other girls.

This lesbian (19) in the video grooms a young girl (13) and is very explicit in the messages.

For those of you who don't believe lesbians can't be predators, look at this

Last edited:
That's probably a guy tbh

It's true lesbiansim is becoming more common nowadays. Foids rather eat carpets than give a change to an ugly nice guy.

Clickbait-fabricated deception fuelling sexual paranoiac desire

I will save the 13 year old girl by fucking the lesbian myself

Women were always more depraved and predatory than men, this new trend of lesbian grooming and harassment is just more proof of that on top of things like female teachers grooming their middle school students and such. When you are raised in such a way where you don't have to take accountability for your words and actions, that's what happens.

Probably larp

All these comments show how you all think of women as angels and innocent because you can't think of them as being predators.

Societal indoctrination.

This guy explains it well

What do you call a sexual contact between a 19 yo girl and a 13 yo girl?

A: Nothing, because liking 13 yo girls is not pedophilia and lesbian sex is not real sex.

It's true lesbiansim is becoming more common nowadays. Foids rather eat carpets than give a change to an ugly nice guy.
I think pure lesbianism is still relatively rare. But what you see is the inflationary increase in femoids' bisexuality or "bicuriosity" or which ever way you call it. More "explicit" dating sites are full of either foids in straight relationship or single foids who wanna "experiment with other girls". In 99% of the cases her boyfriend is completely straight.

where were the female pedophiles when i was 13 years old?

1st one is almost certainly a guy