Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Let's be honest most incels are here just to feed an outrage addiction

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I don't want to cope, and I don't understand incels that want to turn this site into some chillzone safespace. I'm here to see stories of thots, soys, and Chads fucking up society. I want to hear stories of INCEL OPPRESSION.

I don't want to cope, and I don't understand incels that want to turn this site into some chillzone safespace. I'm here to see stories of thots, soys, and Chads fucking up society. I want to hear stories of INCEL ANNIHILATION.
FIXED FOR YOU BROCEL

I don't know why I'm in this world

I come here cause I can speak my mind, there are others like me and people respond to me. I can’t do that anywhere else

Facts. Outrage with the brocels is fun. Besides, we have all the time in the real world to LDAR and chill alone.

I don't want to cope, and I don't understand incels that want to turn this site into some chillzone safespace. I'm here to see stories of thots, soys, and Chads fucking up society. I want to hear stories of INCEL OPPRESSION.
you are mod, you should keep your mouth shut up and be quiet.
Mods are not allowed to talk with Incels and influence.

I'm really not much oppressed, the only case is if I try to approach a foid or try to "be social" - never works

Else they largely leave me alone

MY FOID MOTHER DERANGED SLOPPY CUM BRAINED HOOKER CANNOT EVEN FHCKING UNDERSTAND THAT SHE INSTALLED LITERAL MALWARE ON MY PHONE UNTIL HER CUCK CAME AND FUCKING EXPLAINED IT TO HER THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAD SIMILAR ISSUES WITH THE SAME APP. FUCKING ABHORRENT SLUT JUST NEEDS A REASON TO GASLIGHT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ABD MAKE ME OUT TO BE SOME EVIL MANIPULATER FOR NOT WABT TO PUT UP WITH HER 7D CHESS MATCH MENTAL GYMNASTICS GASLIGHTING 24/7 365

I'm here for tfl posting