Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel: Stacey made her friend drive 2 hours to a place I don't live to meet my Tyronefish. Screenshots inside.

Extremely based but necessary
full

When a Becky or sub 7 contacts my 9/10 Chadfish, I just tell them I only talk to models and their beneath consideration for being "meh" or nothing special.

Usually sends them into a fit of insults.

images

When a Becky or sub 7 contacts my 9/10 Chadfish, I just tell them I only talk to models and their beneath consideration for being "meh" or nothing special.

Usually sends them into a fit of insults.

images

Based.

I, too, kind of feel bad for her because I can imagine being a naive retard who got catfished, but then I remember how foids treat us, how they ostracize us, mock us, ignore us.

I bet for every one chadfish there are tens of thousands of men getting fucked with for a prank's sake by some dumb whore.

The only greycel I respect.

catfishman or that time a guy on here got some foid to fly from Spain to Finland and left her wandering around the airport.

Who is "catfishman"?

Link? More info?

Who is "catfishman"?

Link? More info?

DUDE. How can you not know catfishman? He was kind of an incel legend.

From the Incel Wiki

He would do those legendary videos where he would catfish girls on tinder and then show up and shame them for being whores. He was really low inhibition. Even I wouldn't go as far as he did.

He got a BBC documentary crew to follow him around for a week. He was featured on the incel podcast. He was active on here in the early days though I think he got banned. I know he was doxxed. Maybe he was a fakecel but his work was still good.

Get fucked lol, stupid ho.

We have a hero in our midst.
You are my hero OP, thanks a lot bro.

Next time send her to some place with mexican cartels or Black gangs, she's gonna get what she deserves.

This is pretty good dude. Though not as epic as catfishman or that time a guy on here got some foid to fly from Spain to Finland and left her wandering around the airport.
That sounds extremely based.

I salute you, good sir