Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel you figure out how to unwatch motherfucker on here

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was in turmoil for like 2 days. I had accidentally put somebody on watch I never really knew of on here. And he kept posting shit and I got notification when I wasn’t doing anything. I’m glad. Goddamn.

@Dregster Find some way to make it so OP is watching a bunch of random niggas like @Recluse who post every 5 mins and then disable his ability to unwatch

You can also enable a preference that allows you to not receive notifications on those you watch... :feelsjuice:

A most helpful feature. :feelsYall:

I was in turmoil for like 2 days. I had accidentally put somebody on watch I never really knew of on here. And he kept posting shit and I got notification when I wasn’t doing anything. I’m glad. Goddamn.
Lol! I too "watched" some freak that was paranoid and had to endure his crap post notifications!

Now I know better! Lol!

Lol! I too "watched" some freak that was paranoid and had to endure his crap post notifications!

Now I know better! Lol!
Screw you dog don’t put me down. I didn’t know if the motherfucjer had hacked my account or something lol. Didn’t understand features

Screw you dog don’t put me down. I didn’t know if the motherfucjer had hacked my account or something lol. Didn’t understand features
Was that you I watched?

If so, pls fgv me

Zero/ infinity . No offense but didn’t know wtf happened

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back