Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

living alone kind of sucks

• Thread starter rottingmogger21
  • Start date
rottingmogger21

rottingmogger21

Greycel
I wish I had a truecel roommate we could at least hang out. I don't have a job or any friends so im extremely lonely

Loneliness is even worse than not having a lover. That's why when I see people here talking about having friends (consistent friends) I immediately know they are fakecels. Take it from an OG

Wish I lived alone while having no job. I got to rot in my mum's house next to guinea pigs.

Loneliness is even worse than not having a lover. That's why when I see people here talking about having friends (consistent friends) I immediately know they are fakecels. Take it from an OG
agreed any one with friends is a high tier normie im the truest of truecels. im alone all the time its the worst id rather have a roommate then be alone all the time

That's why when I see people here talking about having friends (consistent friends) I immediately know they are fakecels
Indeed,nobody wants to be associated with a truecel,only fakecels have friends irl.

I'm used to loneliness. I'd prefer it. Its 10x better than having a roommate who lifemogs you.

I used to have a roommate co-worker who was the life of the party type guy. He was taller and all the girls liked being around him. He was also friends with the other normie co-worker dudes who talked shit about behind my back. Jock-type dudes who had no respect for the quiet, socially awkward types like me.

I'm in my 30s and I just can't bond with people anymore, I don't trust anyone anymore. I like the lonilness because i can truly be weird myself without masking my odd personality and mannerisms around normies who mock you. I've delt with normie criticism in highschool, it was what made me into a misanthrope. A complete 180 to how I was in elementary/middle school when I was more optimistic with my future, career and goals. I finished highschool a pessimistic and hopeless from putting up with ridicule and normies constantly reminiding me that I'm not NT.

If you have friends but no girlfriend, you are a failed normie.

If you have no friends and never had a girlfriend. You are a loser and an incel.

If you have lots of friends, dated in the past and currently in a relationship. You're a high tier normie to chad tier. You look forward to everyday of life and have a lot of things going on for you to live for. Couldn't possibly imagine what life must be like for losers. The feelings (or lack thereof because of being used to it or numb) that they have.

this is my life since 3yo

mogs me :dafuckfeels:

I'm experiencing a moment of silence for once while living alone, it's impressive and very nice. Usually I hear the spawn of my neighbors being noisy and pre-breeding age retarded proles being noisy as substitution for their ancestral behavior of killing animals and humans that isn't possible in the modern world so they remain noisy for the purpose of making their lives feel more exciting as in less unnatural as in more akin to the days in which their female ancestors were raped and unfortunately not killed

I would say that I have a normie face, but too bad I also have maladaptive daydreaming and non NT. I look like a weirdo and creepy because of my daydreaming. I used to living alone but whenever I'm alone the thought of dying alone and not passing my genes freak the fuck out of me.

wish i had a bro to teach me music production in real life.

big blackpill:blackpill: