Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lmao, are any of you guys like BrendioEEE?

He's an incel because he's 5'5, otherwise he'd be an overweight 6 or so. He got a job so I'm guessing he'll ascend with a 1 or 2/10 roastie and become betabux later.

He's too short.I'd say 4.5-5/10

mogs me because yellow jacket

Massive cope, not all fatcels became fat by choice, many like myself stopped growing around 15/16 and became fat underage because of a lack of parental guidance and had to correct the issue once we became an adult.
Brendio these are some of the things I disagree with you on the show. Elliot Rodger is ugly as fuck. He's short, has a recessed chin, and a very neotenous feminine face. He also hated the incel community because people would post on puahate asian guys that aren't ugly dating white blonde girls. Elliot Rodger's dad also filed for bankruptcy, so Elliot wasn't rich. When the guy talked about Trump you could of said that he is tall and was extremely attractive when he was younger, and that his parents gave him tons of money. Another thing is you should of brought up the halo effect and how people are drawn and disgusted by ugly people, so good peronality=looks (or just bring up tinder experiments). Even most comedians are attractive facially and they just say they are ugly because they're fat e.g. jack black who has a very attractive face. The last thing is when the skinny guy who had a hard time explaining his point said that it's his energy, you should of said that incels say that girls don't really care about body and that it's about face and height, because these are genetic traits that can't be changed.

I was going to call him a volcel but the man is 5'5, you need to have a chad tier face if you want to ascend as a manlet, especially in his location.
TBH NGL

When the guy talked about Trump you could of said that he is tall and was extremely attractive when he was younger, and that his parents gave him tons of money.

I also find it kinda funny that they bring up people with a decent appearance and a decent status from the very beginning only to associate this with ''confidence'' and ''personality''. Look at Netanjahu brah... Just lol at them.

Massive cope, not all fatcels became fat by choice, many like myself stopped growing around 15/16 and became fat underage because of a lack of parental guidance and had to correct the issue once we became an adult.
Are you really a talking rat?

Yes I fucking hate fatcels, but he is manlet so he is low tier normie at best and he will probably get only a 2/10 foid, I think it's not worth looksmaxing for thay

He's a manlet so he's incel.

My mother deliberately made me fat and the damage was done long before I was even old enough to be aware of what was going on.

Yea he's a fakecel tbh he just need to lose weight

he can be a low-mid tier normie in portugal if he really put his mind to it
gymcelling + 2 inch lifts + low inhib + beard(if he can grow it)

Elliot rodger ugly??? Like dude common, yeah he was short and skinny, but his face was no way ugly.

His face was easily a 5 or 6. He mogs me from here to the moon.

The people calling brendio not an incel because of fatness are retarded. Being below 5'10 or 5'9 alone can make you an incel unless you are very attractive facially and have excellent frame. I'm similar to brendio in that I'm not necessarily a truecel, but due to my height, I'm unable to get laid. Being fat is something that can be changed, but weight loss is not something that can make you chad or even chadlite. You'll go from 3/10 to 4/10 or 5/10. There is functionally no difference between a 1/10 truecel and 5/10 low tier normie in today's dating market in the west. And for the retards talking about style, you can wear designer clothes all day and it still won't change anything if you are not 7/10 or more. Brendio is still an incel, especially in LA and especially with his height.

Did you see his last interview? He is a few kilos away from ascension. This guy is not incel tier looking in ANY world

Someone who has 0/10 neckbeard haircut, 1/10 style, and is overweight as FUCK with a good face is 10000% a volcel crybaby
He is losing weight and in his last interview he looks much better than the last one, with just basic looksmaxxing

But this really made me think ,is this the type of babies who actually post on this site? Are you motherfuckers volcels like him too? You literally spit in the face of us truecels when you larp like that.
I like him even if I disagree with him. I respect that he shows his face and takes part it debates. He's got balls. Biggest flaw is he's incapable of perfecting the job interview.
He's a manlet so he's incel.

BrendioEEE is short and a fatass and his face is a 5 at best of you ask me.

Elliot rodger was a lot prettier.

He's a fakecel. By seeing him, it perpetuates the misconception among people that incels are slightly overweight not well groomed guys.
his height is a failio but he should have lost weight before trying to be an incel spokesperson tbh. Him being fat just makes us look bad.

The people calling brendio not an incel because of fatness are retarded. Being below 5'10 or 5'9 alone can make you an incel unless you are very attractive facially and have excellent frame. I'm similar to brendio in that I'm not necessarily a truecel, but due to my height, I'm unable to get laid. Being fat is something that can be changed, but weight loss is not something that can make you chad or even chadlite. You'll go from 3/10 to 4/10 or 5/10. There is functionally no difference between a 1/10 truecel and 5/10 low tier normie in today's dating market in the west. And for the retards talking about style, you can wear designer clothes all day and it still won't change anything if you are not 7/10 or more. Brendio is still an incel, especially in LA and especially with his height.
Mega cope, are you fat too?
A chad can literally hide behind fat. There has been infinite examples of this

Reverse looksmaxxing does decrease your smv. Having disgusting hair makes you lose a few points, JFL at denying stuff like this.
But that doesnt mean that your looksmax will help you if you are truecel
If you think Brendiooo has a bad face you have spent way too much time on lookism forums

Did you see his last interview? He is a few kilos away from ascension. This guy is not incel tier looking in ANY world

Someone who has 0/10 neckbeard haircut, 1/10 style, and is overweight as FUCK with a good face is 10000% a volcel crybaby
He is losing weight and in his last interview he looks much better than the last one, with just basic looksmaxxing

But this really made me think ,is this the type of babies who actually post on this site? Are you motherfuckers volcels like him too? You literally spit in the face of us truecels when you larp like that.
I absolutely connect with you. I can't tell you @BrendioEEE is an incel or truecel, I can't tell you @BrendioEEE will not ascend, and I can't tell you that I agree with him going on livestreams and shit. However, There will always be people responding to the media who want to know what we do, because we have a mysterious aura surrounding us, and I'd rather have @BrendioEEE Doing it than some fuck up who's even better looking than he is. He might not be 0/10 but he's what we got as a spokesman in a world of spokesmen. I hate it when incels go out to the media but there will always be people doing that and I'd rather have him than some shitlord like jack peterson (Who was a C H A D in all definitions)

TDLR: Incels shouldn't go out on podcasts but there will always be incels doing it so @BrendioEEE is a better alternative in a shit vs shit situation

Mega cope, are you fat too?
A chad can literally hide behind fat. There has been infinite examples of this

Reverse looksmaxxing does decrease your smv. Having disgusting hair makes you lose a few points, JFL at denying stuff like this.
But that doesnt mean that your looksmax will help you if you are truecel
If you think Brendiooo has a bad face you have spent way too much time on lookism forums
>a chad can literally hide behind fat
Chad by definition is tall. And I'm not fat enough facially to hide my bones and jaw completely. Brendio has an average to below average face, which, when combined with his height, is enough to make him incel in 2019. Height and face are both important, and not having one of them will make you an incel. And having disgusting hair drops you by like .5 points. It doesn't make a difference if you are already chad or sub-6. It only makes a difference if you are borderline 6.5 or 7.
I absolutely connect with you. I can't tell you @BrendioEEE is an incel or truecel, I can't tell you @BrendioEEE will not ascend, and I can't tell you that I agree with him going on livestreams and shit. However, There will always be people responding to the media who want to know what we do, because we have a mysterious aura surrounding us, and I'd rather have @BrendioEEE Doing it than some fuck up who's even better looking than he is. He might not be 0/10 but he's what we got as a spokesman in a world of spokesmen. I hate it when incels go out to the media but there will always be people doing that and I'd rather have him than some shitlord like jack peterson (Who was a C H A D in all definitions)
The problem is that we don't have our own IRL group and we are mostly loners and social outcasts. You can't drive to some office and become a registered member of I.N.C.E.L. So we have no way of controlling who talks or who should be in charge or media ops. I'd rather have a mix of sub 6 males going to the media than just one face, but the media can control who they interview.

Last edited:
Chad by definition is tall. And I'm not fat enough facially to hide my bones and jaw completely. Brendio has an average to below average face, which, when combined with his height, is enough to make him incel in 2019. Height and face are both important, and not having one of them will make you an incel. And having disgusting hair drops you by like .5 points. It doesn't make a difference if you are already chad or sub-6. It only makes a difference if you are borderline 6.5 or 7.
Height is important, but chads are not tall by definition, thats just teracope. What do all hollywood chads/music chads have in common? Face, not height.

Sounds like you guys wanna put 0 effort into anthing because chad doesn't have to. Just because chad doesn't need to do something doesnt mean a normie doesn't have to do it. You only know you are an incel when you have done alot and still get nothing. As far as im concerned you guys are coping volcels.

He's a manlet living in LA. Give him some slack. I don't support him going public and doing interviews though. I think he's harming incels and himself too.

He's a manlet living in LA. Give him some slack. I don't support him going public and doing interviews though. I think he's harming incels and himself too.
He was a severely overweight guy with gross hair and 0/10 style
0 sympathy from me, JFL at volcels.co

Height is important, but chads are not tall by definition, thats just teracope. What do all hollywood chads/music chads have in common? Face, not height.

Sounds like you guys wanna put 0 effort into anthing because chad doesn't have to. Just because chad doesn't need to do something doesnt mean a normie doesn't have to do it. You only know you are an incel when you have done alot and still get nothing. As far as im concerned you guys are coping volcels.
Anyone under 6' can only become chadlite. JFL if you think chad isn't tall.
>Sounds like you guys wanna put 0 effort into anthing because chad doesn't have to.
And maybe you should moneymax and get facial implants. Afterall, you never know till you try. :feelskek:
>You only know you are an incel when you have done alot and still get nothing.
This is a slippery argument. At what point does it become over. How much effort do you put in till its enough?

Anyone under 6' can only become chadlite. JFL if you think chad isn't tall.
>Sounds like you guys wanna put 0 effort into anthing because chad doesn't have to.
And maybe you should moneymax and get facial implants. Afterall, you never know till you try. :feelskek:
>You only know you are an incel when you have done alot and still get nothing.
This is a slippery argument. At what point does it become over. How much effort do you put in till its enough?
>And maybe you should moneymax and get facial implants. Afterall, you never know till you try. :feelskek:
Yeah comparing moneymaxx/plastic surgery with not being an obese piece of shit, JFL
>This is a slippery argument. At what point does it become over. How much effort do you put in till its enough?
How about more effort than 0?

Finally someone gets it. I mistakenly assumed that incels had put in a good amount of effort before resorting to forums and giving up. JFL at failing at basics and calling yourself incel

If this guy keeps at it, he will acend in 1-3 years, mark my words.
Same can't be said for a truecel.
what about blue sky media , is a incel on youtube , is in good shape but have 5,6' , still incel anyway...

>And maybe you should moneymax and get facial implants. Afterall, you never know till you try. :feelskek:
Yeah comparing moneymaxx/plastic surgery with not being an obese piece of shit, JFL
>This is a slippery argument. At what point does it become over. How much effort do you put in till its enough?
How about more effort than 0?
You don't understand/ignored my question.

At what point does it become over? When do you know? By what objective metric do we determine that it is indeed over?

If you feel so strongly about your position, maybe you should take a few photos of brendio and photoshop them to be leaner. Then take those photos and post them on tinder and fish with them. You'll soon realize why your point of view is wrong.

>Yeah comparing moneymaxx/plastic surgery with not being an obese piece of shit, JFL
Plastic surgery is only a few thousand. Moneymaxx for a year (the same amount of time it would take for an obesecel to go to normal BMI) and get surgery. You never know till you try.:feelslala:

You don't understand/ignored my question.

At what point does it become over? When do you know? By what objective metric do we determine that it is indeed over?

If you feel so strongly about your position, maybe you should take a few photos of brendio and photoshop them to be leaner. Then take those photos and post them on tinder and fish with them. You'll soon realize why your point of view is wrong.

>Yeah comparing moneymaxx/plastic surgery with not being an obese piece of shit, JFL
Plastic surgery is only a few thousand. Moneymaxx for a year (the same amount of time it would take for an obesecel to go to normal BMI) and get surgery. You never know till you try.:feelslala:
If you are fat you don't deserve sex, end of story. Lets move on

Does this mean height doesn’t matter

Very true
people who are saying he’s volcel at 5 ft 5 are massive copers. You do need a chad face to ascend if you are that height.

He said he’s 5”4 it’s fucking over unless he ascends and gets a noodlewhore.

The problem is that we don't have our own IRL group and we are mostly loners and social outcasts. You can't drive to some office and become a registered member of I.N.C.E.L. So we have no way of controlling who talks or who should be in charge or media ops. I'd rather have a mix of sub 6 males going to the media than just one face, but the media can control who they interview.
BASED :dab:

So then he is a trucel, thats my point!
but bsm have the same height of brendio , why do you think bsm is truecel but brendio isnot ? here is the guy

Last edited:
but bsm have the same height of brendio , why do you think bsm is truecel but brendio isnot ?
Brendio is severely overweight with disgusting hair, he changed the hair now and is losing weight. I expect to see him acend soon( a few years)

Brendio is severely overweight with disgusting hair, he changed the hair now and is losing weight. I expect to see him acend soon( a few years)
here is the guy his heigth is 5,6' , hepractice boxing and is in good shape and have 36 yeras old, and still incel for a long time

here is the guy his heigth is 5,6' , hepractice boxing and is in good shape and have 36 yeras old, and still incel for a long time

Oh that guy, lol he is ugly AF and most likely over
But it doesn't help that he dresses like a failed thuggmaxed whitetrash. Thugmax only work for blacks

Well if this forum taught me anything is that most people here are either larping, exaggerating or being volcel its nothing new if you ask me just the degrees and severities of it are blurred.

Very true

people who are saying he’s volcel at 5 ft 5 are massive copers. You do need a chad face to ascend if you are that height.
He’s got better facial bones than me tbh. But his face still isn’t great.

Ohlookitsthisthreadagain
Gatekeeping thread number 1211109876543210.
Yawning
moving on.