Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lmao, are any of you guys like BrendioEEE?

He could noodle TODAY if he chose to.

>Americanized Asian Females
Only for Chad
All you gotta do is stroll on up to a biddy, whisper "ching chong ding dong" and it's in the bag nigga.

Oh that guy, lol he is ugly AF and most likely over
But it doesn't help that he dresses like a failed thuggmaxed whitetrash. Thugmax only work for blacks
brendio is 6/10 or 6.5/10 in face , if he obtain 12 % of body fat, is possible ascend to 7/10 , but, no all the fat people obtain that level an keep fit, is extreme dificult for many of them. height is the worst , with 5,6' , and 12 % bf, I will say, he is a normie, only in that case he is not a truecel, but nowdays, you can be normie and dont get pussy , or get single moms to betabux, .
But it doesn't help that he dresses like a failed thuggmaxed whitetrash. Thugmax only work for blacks
brendio is 6/10 or 6.5/10 in face , if he obtain 12 % of body fat, is possible ascend to 7/10 , but, no all the fat people obtain that level an keep fit, is extreme dificult for many of them. height is the worst , with 5,6' , and 12 % bf, I will say, he is a normie, only in that case he is not a truecel, but nowdays, you can be normie and dont get pussy , or get single moms to betabux, .

Finally someone gets it. I mistakenly assumed that incels had put in a good amount of effort before resorting to forums and giving up. JFL at failing at basics and calling yourself incel

If this guy keeps at it, he will acend in 1-3 years, mark my words.
Same can't be said for a truecel.
Being incel isnt even a requirement for posting here idiot.

an incel is an incel. 'Im more incel then you' is just ridiculous

You look better with facial hair brendio

I am a bit fat due to sodium valproate side effects and lack of exercise if I lost weight I might look better a bit as all the fat is in legs and gut/chest but none in face but I think my circumstances in regards to getting a girlfriend would still be the same as I was fit in my twenties and no foid would look twice at me and in my teens I was fit as fuck and still no foids liked me because of my height. and now I just don't give a fuck about getting one to be honest as I am tired of foids looking at me like i am an oddity so foids can get fucked.

he brutally mogs me
he needs to looksmax hard
i wish him the best

My main problem with him is that he's young. He's hard to take seriously, as he still has time to ascend.

I'm not saying an incel can't be young, but picking one as a representative is a mistake. If he ascends in the coming years, normies will point at him and say : "see? there is someone for everyone."

Is this incel to you? JFL at this larping shit already

Can we as a community agree that fatcel is a fucking volcel already

Le LARPER :soy: :soy:
He is a manlet in a giga hypergamous location.

I'd rather have him keep doing interviews than to have a random poster here take his place.

You literally spit in the face of us truecels when you larp like that.
full

I’d love to see an interview with a trucel
Trucel interview
The guy, who suffers from autism, mental retardation, and other health problems, says he has been reading incel forums like this one for years. Maybe the woman was well-intentioned, and she does deserve credit for being polite and unjudgemental, something most women would not be able to do when interviewing a guy as unattractive as him, but couldn't she at least have dressed modestly? She knows full well that he is very frustrated will almost certainly never experience the touch of a woman. Why would she want to risk provoking him by wearing revealing clothing?

Last edited:
He's 5'5." He is fucked.
JFL there’s starving niggers in Africa especially in South Sudan who average over 6’2, yet this guy lives in a country where food is cheap and easy( I know fast food is not nutritional) and is only 5’5. Genetics are everything. “Muh nutrition” is cope for being short.

Is this incel to you? JFL at this larping shit already

Can we as a community agree that fatcel is a fucking volcel already

NORMIES OUT REEE

He mogs me as well but he's ugly enough to be incel, especially in Chadfornia.

Edit: definitely incel tier at 5'5, I didn't know he was that short.