Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao you can tell just from this one picture

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
That this bitch was a whore in her youth. She was probably a Stacy who couldn't stop fucking chad and his buddies and had to kill off 21 chadlets as a result lmao

haunted house pussy

Ironic when one of the feminist argument is precisely that abortion is no piece of cake and wahmen aren't abusing it.

It is a grave tragedy that such a foid was able to copulate 21 times whilst I remain with 0

This whore killed more people than Jeffrey Dahmer. The most prolific serial killers in the world are actually women.

Wow, her pussy must look like a crater after that kill streak

Dang her insides must be destroyed after all that

1164E573 894D 4927 BBFF 79412B7E6296

wtf is this shit in the background. that’s nasty

Her womb is like a mini auschwitz

21 men are feeling pretty happy rn.

tried young filter on faceapp

The empathetic gender.

It is a grave tragedy that such a foid was able to copulate 21 times whilst I remain with 0
apparently it takes a women 77 times of unprotected sex on average to get pregnant. so this foid likely had 77*21 = 1617 sex! Sex one thousand six hundred and seventeen times! While I have had none :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

apparently it takes a women 77 times of unprotected sex on average to get pregnant. so this foid likely had 77*21 = 1617 sex! Sex one thousand six hundred and seventeen times! While I have had none :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Equal distribution of the means of reproduction needed asap.

What a disgrace

Le empathetic genderino

ewwwwww what the fuck is that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Justus received nothing.