Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Locations That Create Inceldom

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I think certain types of communities can excacerbate the risk of ending up an incel, such as suburban middle 'merika. I think this place is an incel mega factory since there's by design a lack of community with everyone segregated into single family detached homes and neighbors don't talk to each other anymore like they used to 30 years ago. That means if one is already introverted, not confident and doesn't know anyone from not growing up there and attending the same junior high school as one's peers, one will be at great risk of not making any friends and developing properly during one's formative years. And by making "friends", I mean people that actually invite oneself to parties and to hang out on the weekend, not just some fake NT faggot that only talk to you at while at school but never fathoms inviting you over to play games or always declines one's offer to meet up and do something. This to me seems like another sign of being ugly.

What other types of communities would you say contribute to being incel?

Last edited:
Well apart from usa i cant say tbh. Also about the middle class part yeah many brocels are middle class. I grew up poorcel tbh

Middle class, bad environment.

Well apart from usa i cant say tbh. Also about the middle class part yeah many brocels are middle class. I grew up poorcel tbh

I wonder why poors are more friendly and less picky about what kind of people they like.

Any community other than the ghetto will push you closer to inceldom and mental illness, ghetto life is the closest thing to how humans are supposed to live

Inceldom is created by nature, but some countries accentuate the problem - countries with tall, good looking, White men.

What creates inceldom: ugliness. Any other factors are only toppings on the cake