Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Loneliness gets to you, no matter how hard you try to tough it out

L

Lurkin-nomad

Greycel
It’s the weekend and I have no one to talk to. Never experienced any true love or even have people I can call my friends.

I am back to my smoking habit, just trying to chase that dopamine. I smoke one pack a day even though I hate it. Watching movies, games and jerking off doesn’t even feel good anymore. Nothing can numb the pain anymore. I see guys with much worse character just pulling girls left and right. While I suffer alone. No one cares about your “personality” and the nice things you do.

I have been trying to tough it out and focusing on myself but the loneliness just gets to you. Lately I have even broke down crying when I am alone. Everyone feels like an enemy out to get you. Everyone preys on your weaknesses if you’re a guy. To top it off, I was going to ask out this one girl who I thought was different , who just ran off with someone who is just using her to bust a nut.

It’s pain after pain. It’s truly over.

I’ve become one with the loneliness

No matter how much cuck tears tries to make us look bad, incels are inherintley better people than normies, because we know what suffering is like. Normies live life in blissful ignorance to the blackpill. Us incels have the most love to give but we are left outside like trash while the normies are having a warm meal indoors.

It’s like a deep psychosis that never wears off day after day

agreed thats why volceldom and MGTOW is cope

what a terrible way to live. brutal tbh.

Every cope is a good cope, as long as it works, you will go from cigarettes to cigarillos to making your own drugs then you will truly cope in peace

It gets to me too bro :feelsrope:We all have our limit, we're only human. I feel like my loneliness has me depressed to the point that I don't fr clean anymore and I just have a hard time getting shit done. My parents give me shit about it and I just tell them I have nothing to live for.

IDK if you're actually a "good" guy or not. Lots of people tend to say that about themselves you know what I mean. At the end of the day it doesn't matter though cause we will never move forward in life and continue to be lapped by people.

I wish I could hold someone and have them for my own but being an unattractive male limits the capabilities of doing so

IDK how old you are, but in my teens and early 20's the loneliness was truly crushing. I remember on my birthday leaving work, I saw some douchebags getting into a brand new Mercedes G-Wagon. They were trying to fit the stacies they had with them into the car with them too. They were all laughing, having the time of their life. When I got home I just went straight into my room and into bed and slept for 14 hours. It was soul crushing to see that.

It's truly over. Loneliness will kill us all.

No matter how much cuck tears tries to make us look bad, incels are inherintley better people than normies, because we know what suffering is like. Normies live life in blissful ignorance to the blackpill. Us incels have the most love to give but we are left outside like trash while the normies are having a warm meal indoors.
Exactly, most incels are empaths by nature, they have the most love to give. They see the world for what it really is. A few unfortunate things like bad health or bad looks takes us out of the race. Whereas a 3/10 girl would get the most attention from chads and society, but a 6/10 guy like me would suffer due to some unrealistic standards made by society. We are just told to “man up” and that it’s our fault for things that are not in our control.

Exactly, most incels are empaths by nature, they have the most love to give. They see the world for what it really is. A few unfortunate things like bad health or bad looks takes us out of the race. Whereas a 3/10 girl would get the most attention from chads and society, but a 6/10 guy like me would suffer due to some unrealistic standards made by society. We are just told to “man up” and that it’s our fault for things that are not in our control.
There seems to be an 80/20 rule when it comes to most foids dating a smaller percentage of men. I expect the number to soar to 95/5 or even 99/1 in 10-20 years from now

IDK how old you are, but in my teens and early 20's the loneliness was truly crushing. I remember on my birthday leaving work, I saw some douchebags getting into a brand new Mercedes G-Wagon. They were trying to fit the stacies they had with them into the car with them too. They were all laughing, having the time of their life. When I got home I just went straight into my room and into bed and slept for 14 hours. It was soul crushing to see that.
When I was a teenager I really didn’t care about girls or friendships that much, though I desired a romantic relationship like any other guy would, I thought things would eventually work out. Then I had an accident which gave me a bad back, I couldn’t move as good anymore. People saw that I was no use to them anymore so they kept leaving me at my lowest point. Instead of getting support, people took advantage of my weakness. Just because of my mental toughness I still managed to get through college and find a job after. Now as I enter my mid 20s, the feeling that I have buried for so long are coming out. The mental toughness is wearing off.

There seems to be an 80/20 rule when it comes to most foids dating a smaller percentage of men. I expect the number to soar to 95/5 or even 99/1 in 10-20 years from now
Man it’s fuckin crazy. Recently I thought I found the one but she was not who she said she was. These standards are unrealistic and I am not even that bad looking. That heartbreak was my last straw. I literally cried and I have never cried in my life.

Man it’s fuckin crazy. Recently I thought I found the one but she was not who she said she was. These standards are unrealistic and I am not even that bad looking. That heartbreak was my last straw. I literally cried and I have never cried in my life.
Yeah man whenever I think there could be hope for me the women continue to treat me like I'm shit on the street

Your entire thread says exactly what I'm thinking.

There is just cope after cope and blind clinging to life. The world doesn't have anything more to offer us.

IDK if you're actually a "good" guy or not. Lots of people tend to say that about themselves you know what I mean. At the end of the day it doesn't matter though cause we will never move forward in life and continue to be lapped by people.
Fair point. By saying I am a good guy, I meant in a sense that I have never wronged anyone, I go out of my way help out people and volunteer when I can.

Brutal bro, I feel your pain, been there too.

Try drugs or SSRI, they can help you cope further.

Just waiting for the day my body croaks while rotting

You have to embrace it. Its part of you that sticks so hard, like femcels on violent/criminal gigachads

It’s the weekend and I have no one to talk to. Never experienced any true love or even have people I can call my friends.

I am back to my smoking habit, just trying to chase that dopamine. I smoke one pack a day even though I hate it. Watching movies, games and jerking off doesn’t even feel good anymore. Nothing can numb the pain anymore. I see guys with much worse character just pulling girls left and right. While I suffer alone. No one cares about your “personality” and the nice things you do.

I have been trying to tough it out and focusing on myself but the loneliness just gets to you. Lately I have even broke down crying when I am alone. Everyone feels like an enemy out to get you. Everyone preys on your weaknesses if you’re a guy. To top it off, I was going to ask out this one girl who I thought was different , who just ran off with someone who is just using her to bust a nut.

Brutal

This. You will reach your breaking point one day, and I think it's unhealthy to keep going on like that. Cope or rope and rope when ye run out of all copes.Ci vediamo in paradiso

The weekends especially are suicide fuel. The FOMO effect is unbearable on the weekends. We've literally wasted our lives away with no life to show for it.

We'll look back on our deathbed with insurmountable regret which was mostly beyond our control due to how we're perceived.

Being an incel sucks

Good guy= bluepilled htn- Chad... Incel 101 cmon bro he's certainly not a good guy lmao

It’s the weekend and I have no one to talk to
Not having anyone to talk to irl is a trucel trait.
Nobody wants to be associated with trucels because they're scared that if they're seen around trucels their social level will be negatively affected.

JFL at morans who haven't swallowed the ope pill @DottKo334

Enjoy your misery, folx