Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [LONG] The School System actually SUCKS

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
School are the main source of the world's problems, including mindless wagecucking, bluepilled hardwiring, hypergamy and psychological trauma.

To begin with since elementary nobody gives two fucks if you have autism or severe anxiety problems, you just have to go to a room full of NT people to study with who mog the hell out of you and also will most likely mock ur ass for it. Not to mention most gym classes are hell for low tier males.

Oh, but I'm just gonna forget all the wicked problems I have to studymaxx to my full capacity right? WRONG. If you're life is shit your grades will most likely be shit as well. That's why Chads and Stacies (in my experience dunno about you) do so well academically speaking. There's this dumb misconception that the ugly guy usually is the most intelligent but this is pure bs tbh, shit genetics come into a package most of the time.

Also the teachers who do nothing but give government induced bluepilled virtue signalling since an early age only to move on next to sexual education in late middle school and the entirety of high school basically, education which 90% of the male dudes in the class won't be able to put on practice nor will help them in anything (treat women well TEEHEE). This also allows Hypergamy to blossom in a very early stage of life, due to sexual education there are cases of 12 yr old girls being pregnant jfl. Remember that underage people can be easily manipulated so there's that. Jews screw up your head really bad using these methods.

Let's not forget that most schools can't even handle bullying that well, and even if they do that won't make you immune to social isolation.

To summarize everything, school is paradise for Chad and foids since they get success due to social validation BECAUSE schools support and benefit social interaction, while all you need in your workplace (generally speaking) are just some basic braindead social skills and a strong mindset combined with talent to fulfill the tasks you're given to. All of this could be EASILY learned if students had a more effective system where they could NEET in their houses with some personal tutors to guide and give them exams till they hit college/uni so the real thing starts and their skillset is finally given some test instead of having to interact with useless normalfags during all the youngcels youth who share NOTHING in common with them.

TL;DR School is just a big shitty social experiment that benefits Chad and Stacy, while truecels and failed normies have to endure the consequences of interacting in such an hostile place

Jesus man I'm in high school right now and this is so true. In all my classes there is not a single female virgin while most average looking guys are either virgins who can't get a girl or lost their virginity to a fat girl.

I didn't learn anything useful in school past reading and writing and basic calculation stuff. What I learned was to become broken and mindless because of bullying and being forced into that shit, a bunch of stuff I never used anymore and lies.

Jesus man I'm in high school right now and this is so true. In all my classes there is not a single female virgin while most average looking guys are either virgins who can't get a girl or lost their virginity to a fat girl.
Hypergamy has never been worse

Ngl I had a literal sub-subhuman ugly af foid classmate who had tons of physical issues and she just so happened to make some friends during hs and even gained a bf.

If that's not woman benefit Idk what it is.

ZOG schools are designed to churn out more conformists and worker drones to keep Uncle Hymie swimming in sheckels.

Learning? Heh.

Thats something you do on your own in your spare time, if you even care to.

Do you feel online schooling is a fitting substitute?

I mean, we will never have enough resources to give a private tutor to every single child, but online courses don't require social interaction to occur in between and during the lessons aside from listening to the material.

Also, I agree, those that who do well academically are most typically given heavy social reinforcement throughout their lives to achieve that intelligence level. Those types are all I see everyday, at least from my perspective.

I mean, we will never have enough resources to give a private tutor to every single child, but online courses don't require social interaction to occur in between and during the lessons aside from listening to the material.

Also, I agree, those that who do well academically are most typically given heavy social reinforcement throughout their lives to achieve that intelligence level. Those types are all I see everyday, at least from my perspective.
Online schooling is def the best of our choices. I know there aren't enough teachers to do personal turories like I said earlier so being given free school classes through the internet would be actually cool tbh and would reduce all of the previously mentioned issues by a significant amount.

The other choice would be to make personal tutory for those who don't want social interaction and school could still be a thing for those who want but this would just worsen the problems we already have.

And guys on here say I don't have an excuse as a teenager to not be able to get a girlfriend.
It's just easier but even then in hs it's over if you're not above 6/10

There's a reason why we have elite private single gender schools like Eton etc. Even shit like Philips Exeter runs differently from normal schools.

Truth is we are all slaves born into this crappy system that will ensure we have no future. Only elite private school kids will go anywhere

If I had kids I would homeschool them. Public schools are pretty much prisons now.

ZOG schools are designed to churn out more conformists and worker drones to keep Uncle Hymie swimming in sheckels.

Yeah I was online schooling for awhile but my parents want me to interact more with kids my age.

I only learned the basics of high school. Of all the skills I have, I am responsible for teaching myself, oh, wait if I learned in school how social hierarchies are organized and I know where I belong.

This is why I fled to an all boys school. Being around girls you can't have is ATOMIC SUIFUEL.

It is an enormous waste of time. Why are there no classes in high school on how to take care of your car? Almost every single one of those kids is going to own a car one day, and our state funded education doesn't teach jack shit about it?

This is why I fled to an all boys school. Being around girls you can't have is ATOMIC SUIFUEL.
Did you still get mocked tho? I suppose they are less competitive and cringe than in your traditional hole plagued HS.

Did you still get mocked tho? I suppose they are less competitive and cringe than in your traditional hole plagued HS.

Not until senior year actually. and even then it wasn't that bad. I got bullied way worse in middle school

Astronomic high IQ. Can relate.

I was actually a good student, but didn't get the change to develop due to bullying.
I remember always coming late for classes to avoid being beaten up, even missed classes at times.
It wasn't avoidable at all times though, so when I got into fights it wasn't my fault but got punished anyway.
That sucks because I was just trying to avoid those confrontations.

Yeah gym class was especially painful. Later in the middle school I just refused to assist.
When the director asked me why, I said that gym classes weren't necessary to develop professional skills.
He answered that as a school, they got subsidized for having students take gym classes.
That sounded so retarded that I still refused to assist.

I've always been an outcast so I've never finished anything in my entire life. I dropped out of school, never completed a single exam and haven't got any diploma's or certificates.

Still reading but school is flat out child abuse for non-NTs and I will go to my grave believing that.

Based, i never like to be in school

Thankyou for this insightful post. As an incel school is hell and if you have autism they don't give a fuck about you. Incels stop getting new experiences around 11-12. I live the same life as I did back then aka just ldaring on my computer. Seeing others around you reach new milestones is indeed a lot of suifuel. You are left to rot in an environment that hates you. Just ldar ngl.

all schooling including university are only to beat you down and make you accept a shit life with shit pay

Learning? Heh.

Thats something you do on your own in your spare time, if you even care to.

school should not be mandatory after elementary

I think it was someone like Rockefeller (pyschopath trillionaire) who invented this education system

İmagine prisoning someone in a place they feel anxious in and claim this will give them real life experience and not just trauma and feeling of alienation.

due to sexual education there are cases of 12 yr old girls being pregnant jfl
I'm autistic about truth, so I'll correct you on this minor point. It's actually mostly a thing in the states without sex ed. They tell foids to abstain which doesn't work and you get teen pregnancies.

But I reckon everything else was on point.

School is the first example most men experience of how our society actually works. You get to witness first hand the artificial social hierarchies people create based on your looks and how you treat others. Society is nothing more than a massive hierarchy of men shitting on each other to reassure themselves of who’s dominate out of everyone else. Women worship whoever’s at the top of the hierarchy and whoever’s at the bottom gets to experience a life of misery being nothing more than a future fast food worker. If you’re a sub8 you’re nothing more than a little worker drone for the people at the top.

completely agree with every sentence in this thread

People say it's to help you socially, when everything in your teens is determined by looks. Ugly males get zero attention from girls and get nothing but rejection so they can't do anything without climbing a mountain of anxiety and depression. If you're ugly and make it to college than you get to witness firsthand what life is like for males that didn't lose the genetic lottery. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelshaha: Males that aren't genetic shit just got their dicks sucked and then they creampied a girl, of course they have all the tools to succeed in life. People who get sex and relationships live life on tutorial island.

School for me worsened my mental illnesses. Being picked on by even fucking TEACHERS. I was once throw into the pool and I can't swim. So much pain I went through in the school system. My mom finally signed the paper-work at I left at 16. 2 months later I got my GED.

School for me worsened my mental illnesses. Being picked on by even fucking TEACHERS. I was once throw into the pool and I can't swim. So much pain I went through in the school system. My mom finally signed the paper-work at I left at 16. 2 months later I got my GED.
Sad shit man. What's worse is that usually nobody is there to comfort you after such humiliations. Literally NOBODY gives a single fuck about ugly males, it's just about scoring social points by virtue signalling then go full idgaf and throw names to whoever they feel to pick on.
Fuck schools and people in general tbh

School system is just a consequence of economic/political system

At interviews teachers are told they need to benefit the slowest child the most, the faster children aren't considered at all, the lowest of each class sets the pace
This alone should tell you all you need to know, school is for the one special kid in each class, everyone else just btfo

Then in the social scheme, its 1 chad, 1 stacey, everyone else follows them
At work its 1 chad boss, everyone follows them

shit doesn't change

The "modern" school is just a recycled version of "worker factory" policies to create "bee workers" (wageslaves) that goes back to the 1800s Germany.
School is light years away to bring us good memories unless your are Chad or a cumdumpster.

At interviews teachers are told they need to benefit the slowest child the most, the faster children aren't considered at all, the lowest of each class sets the pace
This alone should tell you all you need to know, school is for the one special kid in each class, everyone else just btfo

Then in the social scheme, its 1 chad, 1 stacey, everyone else follows them
At work its 1 chad boss, everyone follows them

shit doesn't change
One of the biggest problems with the modern school system IMO is that it assumes that everyone learns at the same rate. If you're smart you are stuck doing the same thing over and over even though you understood the material the first time. You could easily half the time an intelligent child needs to spend in school but instead they get held back for years and made to stagnate.

One of the biggest problems with the modern school system IMO is that it assumes that everyone learns at the same rate. If you're smart you are stuck doing the same thing over and over even though you understood the material the first time. You could easily half the time an intelligent child needs to spend in school but instead they get held back for years and made to stagnate.
In Germany they had a system like that iirc. The kids are separated in different schools based on cognitive skills and IQ. Hell, there even were some for the mentally challenged.

I didn't learn anything useful in school past reading and writing and basic calculation stuff. What I learned was to become broken and mindless because of bullying and being forced into that shit, a bunch of stuff I never used anymore and lies.
True , very true . My school years have been truly shit .

Educational system is meant for low IQ people. Intelligent people is bullied and forced to study things that they don't care about. I consider myself a victim of this, as i should have succeeded in a healthy environment, instead I end up with severe depression and lack of motivation in life because of the awful treatment during all those years.

Schools are just brainwashing factories made by the elite with the purpose of making nice bluepilled wageslaves who work for pennies and are happy about it too. They feed lies to innocent children and tell them if they don't believe the lies they are told, Then they must be some sort of freak.

Also 80% of the garbage they teach at school doesn't have any use in real life and kids will just end up forgetting all about it after they grow up so it was all pointless. Just a lot of time, effort and money wasted. I wonder, Has no one truly taught about this? If they teach you garbage why not change it to something better? Or is the current system way too profitable for the elite to change it?