Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [LONG] The School System actually SUCKS

Only thing I'd like to remember from HS is how nice the teachers and staff were. They cared about their career/jobs and even if I wanted to sui doing those years they still treated me like a human being.

One of the things he did was make it so schools and universities taught you to be just smart enough to work, but not too smart

I think the word you're looking for is educated. Smarts are genetic. Universities give you an education. They can't help you become smarter.

I think the word you're looking for is educated. Smarts are genetic. Universities give you an education. They can't help you become smarter.
Yeh that's what I mean. Or knowledge is what I mean t

Only thing I'd like to remember from HS is how nice the teachers and staff were. They cared about their career/jobs and even if I wanted to sui doing those years they still treated me like a human being.
You had good teachers then
I'd say at least half of my school's staff were dumb cunts or plain cruel