Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Looking back on my life experiences, it was women who treated me the worst of all.

OldSchoolCel

OldSchoolCel

AncientCel
Reflecting on my life and my past, I realized that women were the ones who treated me the worst of all. They were the ones who were toxic and hateful.

When I was child and in school I always assumed that it would be the guys who were going to be problematic for me, and that they were the ones who were going to treat me badly. While yes, some guys did, but most, overall, left me alone and didnt bother me. The girls on the other hand, were the toxic ones. And seemed to target me intentionally. To harass, belittle, to intentionally hurt. Or they would intentionally instigate situations or events to occur. Literally, the very first time I was struck by a stranger occurred in high school and it was a girl who did it. A drunk one at that. She didnt know me and I didnt know her. But she felt the need to sneak up on me behind my back and sucker punch me, then proceeded to kick me as I fell hitting the locker.

Even my own mother treated me like shit. She was super violent, super manipulative, super controlling, just all around abusive and uncaring. Which is why I never loved her. She was never a "mother" to me. I frankly dont even remember her ever hugging me as a child or saying I love you. She did however say things like she "should have drowned her kids".

Media and society portrays women as the softer and more caring gender. They say that women are more caring and nurturing. They also say men are toxic, aggressive and the source of the worlds problems. But I think the opposite is true. From my personal experiences, women are not what they are portrayed as ....... they are much worse. I think women are more prone to evil, and definitely take more pleasure in watching misery and suffering. Media and society says "if women ruled and ran the world, there would be no wars". HA!! I dont fucking believe that for a second. In fact there would probably be a lot more wars and death.

Thinking back to all the high school fights and brawls I witnessed. They all had one thing in common .... a female sparked it. Whatever led to the violence was always fueled by a female or something to do with a female. And the females always enjoyed watching the violence with glee.

And this continued on. In college the same thing. Women were the worst. After graduating and in the workforce, again women were the worst.

So when media and society tries to tell you that men are toxic ..... no, its the women, they are the toxic ones.

For me it was males that treated me badly. Women just stayed away and ignored me.

4591.jpg

It corresponds to the self-image of a woman to treat ugly guys badly. In contrast, there can even be genuine friendship between Chads and Incels. At least as long as they don't see you as a lab rat they want to feed with redpills.

For me it was males that treated me badly. Women just stayed away and ignored me.
I feel the same way, and the few times I have interacted with women they are usually pleasent, but with men on the other hand they need to compete with you for foids so they actually treated me more badly

I feel the same way, and the few times I have interacted with women they are usually pleasent, but with men on the other hand they need to compete with you for foids so they actually treated me more badly
Mogs me at being treated pleasantly. Although that could just be due to them being nice and wanting to gtfo of there fast.

Mogs me at being treated pleasantly. Although that could just be due to them being nice and wanting to gtfo of there fast.
Lol, I think pleasant is a strong word, I just meant amicable or friendly/polite but never mean, and compared to how other men have treated me, a normie trying to impress a chick is the fucking worst

Some men treated me badly, some women not.
But I have meet many women who were acting bitchy, disrespectful, rude, with intense to cause harm.
I start to think that so-called 'ladylike' behavior is imposed on women by society.
They aren't more nurturing, compassionate, empathetic by nature.
They are often cruel, manipulative, unmerciful.
Like I just read that some babies die because women refuse to breastfeed them in the first hours after birth. Literally, how cruel you need to be to do that?

It's pathetic.
I have never seen it work out once for the normies that have bullied me in front of a foid, the foids still just go for chad anyway :feelshaha:

How on earth do foids have the gall to purport a stereotype that they are the empathetic gender when they're all so clearly self centered bitches unable to understand how other people feel

Same.
Maybe different location, different culture. But for me, when the men treated me badly, it was because the women put them up to it.

Foids mostly ignored me. The people who mostly bullied me were males.

I swear, FOIDS are always the ones who start shit and say slick shit and gossip behind their back, but when they are caught, they don't deny it the slightest bit. They only praise when a girl gets jailed because they want to fit in with the crowd so they can redeem themselves, AND Fit in with the crowd. But in reality, they are the ones who start mischief. If a girl is ever bullying you, it's best to walk the opposite direction. And if you can't, scream as loud as you can.

Thinking back to all the high school fights and brawls I witnessed. They all had one thing in common .... a female sparked it. Whatever led to the violence was always fueled by a female or something to do with a female. And the females always enjoyed watching the violence with glee.

How on earth do foids have the gall to purport a stereotype that they are the empathetic gender when they're all so clearly self centered bitches unable to understand how other people feel
Empathetic only towards other foids

Same.

Maybe different location, different culture. But for me, when the men treated me badly, it was because the women put them up to it.
Yeah, kike foids are not confrontational at all. They larp as angels, which is what religion does.