Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lowkey Gymcel Tale and Currycel Pal

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
Was a frail boy in middle school, foids basically ignored me and paid me no mind. Ethnic as well, so I constantly lost to Chad, and even the Tyrones of my own race still managed to swoon the underdeveloped Stacys. In the middle of 9th grade, believe it or not, I took the blackpill and became a true incel. I just realized that it was over really early, I knew that I would never be able to compete with the Tyrones and Chads of society. My uncle was a bodybuilder and my dad is a 8/10 Tyrone with an incredible body, so I figured if I got big like them I would gain more attention from foids and beat out Chad and Tyrone. Gymcelled for about 3 years. Junior year I became around the same size as my father, Chads and Tyrones of my high school acknowledged my mass but I still didn't manage to attract any foids and I still didn't understand. I lifted 4 days a week, for hours at a time trying to gain mass, and I still am. I kept it very lowkey at first, but I made my gymcelling more public now that it's my last year of high school. I managed to attract one 6/10 foid (my first and only) and attempted to seal the deal, but failed. Didn't let me kill in the end and was a complete waste of time, so I ditched her, took my shit back, and pissed on her fucking doorstep. Haven't had a foid come my way since, not even landwhales. gymcelled harder because of that. Other incels in my school (there is a small community) look up to me and tell me I'd be Tyrone-tier if I didn't have a 3/10 face, never understood whether or not it was a compliment. Even got my currycel friend to gymcel with me and I got him to slim down his fat DRASTICALLY, but he never gained mass. he and i remain friends and are conservative allies, which also bothers most of the overly liberal foids. he preaches his ideals publicly within school which leads to a lot of ridicule. on one occasion a Tyrone (who invited me to join his group of Tyrones that day) brought him up during conversation with me and questioned why I hung out with him and even made fun of him for his beliefs. at that point in time he had a 4/10 foid tailing him and eventually they got together, but the Tyrones made fun of him for that too. she was quiet and socially awkward but i could tell they were happy. he was happy, but the foid eventually couldn't handle being made fun of for being with a curry so she left him. Tyrone who talked shit ended up banging 4/10 foid directly after she left currycel friend, and now currycel friend is completely destroyed. wants to LDAR, but i'm not sure if i should let him be or try to get him to gymcel again and gain mass with me to get his mind off of it. what should i do?

First a JBB pill and then a potent JBC pill. It's over for many whitecels

who makes fun of people for having curry boyfriends lol, nobody really makes fun or bullys anyone at my uni