Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Major suifuel for manlets

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

NO, THIS IS NOT PUA

No foid will EVER react this way to you approaching her. She stood up, held his hand for quite a bit after shaking it, all happy and giggly, carried the conversation, made sure she looks good but tidying her outfit, and most importantly, THIS pose:
Female-Body-Language-Explained.jpg

(The top left one)
This is the treatment you get when you are not a subhuman manlet.

Tall white average guys can not be incel

This is the average German "incel"

This is what a German chad looks like
Proxy image

There is lots of space beneath this, if you are an "incel" in Germany just go a few km east or west and you will be a high tier normie at the very least.

Mine is on probation, I have to go to the psychiatrist and do a drug test monthly or they take it away :feelsseriously: Because I am an autistic male :feelswhat:
Because of your autism? Do they seriously do that :feelsUnreal:

Because of your autism? Do they seriously do that :feelsUnreal:
Well no they send me int the nuthouse for drugs and there I was diagnosed, but a foid wouldnt have to do this shit :feelsseriously: I hate this feminist shithole and cant wait to move to Switzerchad.

If you're a manlet and you still have hope, there's no helping you.

Well no they send me int the nuthouse for drugs and there I was diagnosed, but a foid wouldnt have to do this shit :feelsseriously: I hate this feminist shithole and cant wait to move to Switzerchad.
Wait, from where are you?

Is inceldom rare in Austria?
Thats actually a tough question, of course foids are the same as they are everywhere else, but I think they are more tolerant of sub 6 men than American whores because internet dating hasnt fully come forward here yet, which makes them have more realistic standards for their environment. Whats favorable to low tier males as well is that high tier males tend to stick to gf-bf "relationships", which are still fashionable here in contrast to America where it seems all intersexual relationships have been reduced to fucking. They make take up to a year and foids have to wait for chad to be available again in between, but that doesnt automatically mean its a free fuck. Because relationships are still fancied here, a lot of guys just get friend zoned hard and these pathetic soy orbiters are everywhere but I guess sometimes they get some coochies out of it so good for them, I suppose? :feelsugh: The town I live in whores also got shamed by their peers, of course they would still fuck her but being a whore would earn you ridicule and it word travels quickly so thats definitely lifefuel.
Doesnt mean thats the governments stance however, feminism is rampant and there is active, not just passive, discrimination against men. Girls are entitled and smug and have a constant "I am better than you" visage on their face, but not around Chad of course.

I would say ascending with flaws is easier, but holes will be holes no matter where you go and in Austria its the same social liberal shit as everywhere else so incels are around, they just dont realize it. I think in America foids are more aggressive while in Europe you get friendzoned, these fucking simps are delusional and because of the egalitarian indoctrination they may think they are "friends" with the foid jfl. People are also much more prude so being sex starved for months or even years might not seem like a big deal.

Thats my school experience in suburban Austria at least, I dont know how its in the Urbanized areas and Unis but I think we can all guess how it dire that situation is there.