Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MAKE THESE BASTARDS WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Just recently i saw a very based and eye-opening thread on this site about suicide and how if we kill ourselves then we're letting these normies and foids win and they're right.

No matter what, we can't let the enemy win even it means having to stick it out by continuing to live in a world that is very hostile toward incels.

Plus look at it one way, since normies and foids have denied us the right to peace and prosperity in this world then I think it's fitting to make their lives a living hell just they have ours.

MAKE THEM WORK FOR IT!

They already won retard find a better reason.

Leave the server with a good K/D

They already won retard find a better reason.
Sorry I'm just trying to cope :cryfeels: I think making my tormentors and those who were never there for me lives difficult is a good reason enough

Sorry I'm just trying to cope :cryfeels: I think making my tormentors and those who were never there for me lives difficult is a good reason enough
If you get kidnapped and tortured, and you bleed to death while tortured, are you making their lives difficult? I am not saying suicide is good or bad there are plenty of reasons to live aswell as die but this argument you orginally made doesn't work. This is a society pretty much run and ruled over by normies and those in higher social positions you would call chads, killing yourself means nothing to them, it will not make an impact if you live to do nothing but let yourself be pushed around in your society, like a slave thinking he is making his master's life difficult, unless you are needlessly draining resources. Even if you are a NEET and provide nothing you are still torturing yourself by LDAR and innactivity, not much different than death yet to the femoids and normies it is the same thing. But if we are to go back to my analogy, the only way you actually can make their lives difficult would be if you were to escape captivity and fight back, take that as you will.