Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Making a move on a woman as an average, ugly or autistic male is a fly in tea to women.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, making a move on a woman as an average, ugly or autistic male is a fly in tea to women, her day is ruined if any of them type of men dare to make a move on her and I don’t even mean physically, just verbally which is definitely saying something here because even fat, ugly and average looking women cannot stand their look match thinking they have a chance with her, if the dude is not on model level looks, she gets angry unless the dude is just an absolute normal fag or just lucky.

I have seen some incels say that they get insulted by women for making a move, well, here is your answer to why this happens.

her day is ruined if any of them type of men dare to make a move on her and I don’t even mean physically, just verbally
This is why men should do it :feelshaha:

Start low inhib maxxing. Staring at women's tits, hips as you walk toward them and commenting/hitting on them if you like her.

Being ethnic in the presence of a female is a fly in tea to a female.

Yeah its brutal how pissed Off they get when a joke of a male approaches them, like they have to desperately preserve their self worth and SMV

Led to some brutal moments and foids attacking me

Like asking her out, asking her to hang out, anything like that.
If you're cold approaching you better offer some high value off the bat.
Honestly I only ask a girl out if she's giving me massive IOI's and even then, they will call me weird if I kino at the wrong time. It's like an IRL tinder dynamic where you can only escalate after she swiped right.
Think of how you can make a girl ask you questions and once she does you can low-key escalate saying something like "I'd need a drink to answer that" or "that would take me a long time to answer, do you have time to hang out?"
This is also why you need to focus on yourself first, because otherwise no girl will be curious about your talents and values.

And lowering standards doesn't work either, I find that paradoxically hot women are more gentle about rejection than ugly women. Ugly women are downright brutal. I have theories:

- Hot foids are used to turning down many men, it becomes second nature after a certain point. Ugly foids don't get approached as often, so when they finally do but it's an incel they're especially disappointed.

- In a condescending pitiful manner a hot foid may find it laughably adorable that your incel self had the arrogance to shoot so far out of his league. Meanwhile an incel thinking he has a chance with an ugly foid is an offensive reminder of just how terrible she looks.

- Ugly foid is taking out her anger over Chad ignoring/pumping and dumping her on you, the unattractive man.

Over. :feelscry:

They find it insulting, it implies you think your on there level. (approaching).

Was followed to my car and had my license plate photographed after I cold approached

Sexual herassment theory

Start low inhib maxxing. Staring at women's tits, hips as you walk toward them and commenting/hitting on them if you like her.

better preserve your dignity and just not approach them

And lowering standards doesn't work either, I find that paradoxically hot women are more gentle about rejection than ugly women. Ugly women are downright brutal. I have theories:

- Hot foids are used to turning down many men, it becomes second nature after a certain point. Ugly foids don't get approached as often, so when they finally do but it's an incel they're especially disappointed.

- In a condescending pitiful manner a hot foid may find it laughably adorable that your incel self had the arrogance to shoot so far out of his league. Meanwhile an incel thinking he has a chance with an ugly foid is an offensive reminder of just how terrible she looks.

- Ugly foid is taking out her anger over Chad ignoring/pumping and dumping her on you, the unattractive man.

Over. :feelscry:
Absolutely true.

The ugliest girls were the most brutal to me in school. Pretty girls are too busy being feminine and pretty for Chad, they rarely bully people.

Ugly women need to keep up the pretence that they are as good as Stacy, so they are brutal to incels to inflate their perceived value.