Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet gets mogged by 6'4 Gigastacy at wedding

because height is always attractive no matter what. it's BS that men like short women, we only go for them because our intsincts understand hypergamy.

Funny enough, my 5'10 female cousin married a 5'5 man. what a lucky son of a gun.
Lol I also have a tall cousin who married a man way shorter than her. I think she's around 5'8 and he is 5'5

Horse faced bithces
Blonde =/= stacy

another teehee moment

because height is always attractive no matter what. it's BS that men like short women
Speak for yourself. I don't want a giraffe for a foid and I certainly am not interested in someone's sitting on me.

All I do is get heightmogged so it is no wonder that I am suicidal. I once got mogged by a 195cm+ Stacy by at least the length of a ruler. Manlets need disability benefits NOW.
Imagine the height whoring of her foid ancestors for her to reach that height as a foid

r/tall in a nutshell. Fuck tallfags :feelsohgod:

All I want in life is a 2m tall amazon gf to give me tall children, what's the point of living without it :feelsbadman:

6'3+ is average for white people in 2020
Meanwhile average heights of ethnics is like fcuking 5ft 7 for rice and 5ft 5 for curry. Most ethnics white equivalents would be way more attractive. My whitematch is 6ft 1 meanwhile I'm 5ft 8

As an 8 foot guy, I find this repulsive. I'm 8 feet tall, and people bragging about their tallness, of which I am 8 feet, is such a turn-off. My 8-feet tall mind will never understand the shallowness of some people. I'm tall btw teehee

Wow I just looked at that sub and the comments, it's literally just them humble bragging non fucking stop about their height and comparing heights

Cope, she’s Stacy tbh

Nothing worse than being shorter than a female
Literally. Sucks being shorter than tall guys sure, but it's an absolute travesty when females (with all their trappings and extremely primitive cognition) are taller than you. The visceral, malicious hatred that females have for men shorter than them is palpable, so they should never be allowed to be taller than men.

Last edited:
THEEEHEEE look at this! SO FUNNY HOW I MOG THIS SUBHUMAN!
Can tall people not talk about being tall for 1 second?
GIVE ALL MANLETS NEETBUX NOW
they're tallfags, it's literally their entire identity and what their life revolves around.
Sort of like how gays and trannies constantly talk about being gay or trans, they're such NPCs that it's the only thing that makes up their entire identity and life to them.
Also how tall is that manlet in the photo you think? Remember she's 6'4

how dare they put him next to me? its so emberassing. hes short... what if someone thinks that we are together?
i cant let that happen! so i must upload his face to the internet and make fun of a guy who happens to be shorter than me.

look at these comments yo
"Nothing to feel embarrassed of! Your height is beautiful and everyone there with you is beautiful in their own way. Congrats to whoever got married <3 "
"Your height is beautiful and everyone there with you is beautiful. Full stop.
(except Shorty, of course)"

this word is fucked

Last edited:
/r/tall is all bragging

/r/short is all depression

Can tall people not talk about being tall for 1 second?
laugh away LOL
TYQyu73

well its over for this manlet he got lifetime mogged there
but she is a beast so who cares

I think the short guy should take a shower and watch Captain Marvel

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Thanks for letting us know that you're 6'1:feelsseriously:

- average incels.co user
Who the fuck cares? I could be 2'5 or 7'8... doesn't change the fact that I'm alone.

Face >>>>>>> all

Giga Stacy? More like Amazonian Becky.

Giga Stacy? More like Amazonian Becky.
Albino ogre low tier becky tbh...

I like tall foids, but this one looks like an ogrecel I grew up.

The manlet looks like he's in the midst of bulkmaxxing

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fucking whore I want her dead

I dont think giga stacy is determined by size its more of how attractive they are she isnt really that good looking. I think shorter women are more appealing but thats just me

This is why I don't go outside.

Stumbled upon this today and it's still as brutal as it was two years ago.

Not a gigastacy though.

This tall toilet deserves to be raped by a bunch of subhuman manlets in vidio game :feelswhat:

Stumbled upon this today and it's still as brutal as it was two years ago.

Not a gigastacy though.
She is more like a gigabecky :smonk:

Fucking brutal comment I found under the post. All tallfags need to be put into a wood chipper. :reeeeee: