Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet gets mogged by 6'4 Gigastacy at wedding

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Loling at that nigger:feelshaha:
Imagine being that much of a piece of shit, that you have to downplay 6'3" and larp about being bald to justify your place on an incel forum :feelskek:

She deleted her account after being bullied for being a vapid whore lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine being that much of a piece of shit, that you have to downplay 6'3" and larp about being bald to justify your place on an incel forum :feelskek:
The faggot wasn't even bald? :feelskek:

The faggot wasn't even bald? :feelskek:
Im not sure tbh :feelshehe: I wouldn't believe a single thing he says after all the gaslighting bullshit he spewed to justify his place on the forum :bigbrain:

Retarded foid i hope she doesn't exist

let's be fair-- that btich made the Chad hubbie look like a manlet

They only placed the manlet there to make the normal height dudes look less manlet

"Women don't hate short guys teehee! Just laugh at this guy!"

7'4 chad only

6'4 gigastacy is an oxymoron.

Especially this albino ogress.

6'4 gigastacy is an oxymoron.
Especially this albino ogress.
Ogress

giga or not I would want to have sex with her missionary-style

Tall girls should be made to date Manlets :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Notice how she slightly leans away from the subhuman? :feelscry:
that hole is an oddity as well. thinks she is better than the guy. how do these holes got rights i will never understand.

Fucking filthy bitch piece of shit I wanna hit you with my dick!!!!!!!

Lmao what if you're a femdomcel masochistcel who gets off on being mogged? This can be life fuel lol

If she laughed about gays or niggers, she would be fired, canceled, banned. But manlets have open season on them year round.

And she thinks it's funny. Gotta share with the world to embarrass him even more :feelsclown:

for real ya'll why the fuck are women 8ft tall these days? is it the hormones in the milk/birth control/pharmaceutical industry or what? It seems in every part of the world the man is taller than the woman. (even in nordic countries with giant stacies the men still tower over them).

-for real i want to know wtf parents are feeding these girls to make them 10ft tall!

for real ya'll why the fuck are women 8ft tall these days? is it the hormones in the milk/birth control/pharmaceutical industry or what? It seems in every part of the world the man is taller than the woman. (even in nordic countries with giant stacies the men still tower over them).

-for real i want to know wtf parents are feeding these girls to make them 10ft tall!
Hypergamy

Woman gets Male height genetics with Heels she would Be Close to 7 feet

Clown world.:feelsclown:

only 7 feet nba millionaire player for her kek

Can you imagine how easy this bitches life is? I mean, every foid has an easy life, but this bitch must lifemog all of us so fucking much:feelswhat:

I mean he's manlet, but she's a fucking giraffe when it comes to women. What a piece of fucking shit, whats the need to make fun of the guy for? Stupid fuxking bitch.

I hat nature and I hate God:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: