Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Men Care Much More About Personality in a Partner Than Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
I’ve seen this countless times. Men care far more about the personality of their partner than women. I’ve seen guys break up with their girlfriends because the girl was too clingy or annoying or just a hoe in general. Contrary to what IT and soycucks will tell you, women do not care about personality whatsoever. Women solely care about looks. Looks are 100% what women look for in a partner. This checks out as women will chase after and mate with convicted criminals and will keep going back to abusive alcoholic Chad after he beats her to near death over and over again.

Logical statements level iq. Ofc I care, I don't only want a fuckbag, though this is important too. Life is very brutal, unfair and violent, and the idea of atleast having someone to be there for you, just to greet you at home and make you tea is good cope not to end it all

Unless the man has a dark triad personality.
If you can convince a foid your a serial killer, who wants to kill her, she may give you a chance

Unless the man has a dark triad personality.
If you can convince a foid your a serial killer, who wants to kill her, she may give you a chance
There is no dark triad personality for your receding jaw.
Over before it began

I DON'T GET IT, WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY STACY LIKES A BULL LOOKING STRICT CHADS THAT COULD ACTUALLY BEAT THEM THE FUCK OUT!
Images 1

Logical statements level iq. Ofc I care, I don't only want a fuckbag, though this is important too. Life is very brutal, unfair and violent, and the idea of atleast having someone to be there for you, just to greet you at home and make you tea is good cope not to end it all

I lost all my patience with those foids.
Their "personalities" seem all the same. No interest in them anymore.

Many men don't care about personality either, they just wanna fuck anything

I don’t care what you’ve seen. It’s exactly opposite lmao.

I don’t care what you’ve seen. It’s exactly opposite lmao.
men and women care about different aspects of personality.

for men, it's better if the foid:

is shy (so not likely to have lots of sex)
is not promiscuous.
is not a murderer or psychopath (obvious reasons)

opposite for foids.

men and women care about different aspects of personality.

for men, it's better if the foid:

is shy (so not likely to have lots of sex)
is not promiscuous.
is not a murderer or psychopath (obvious reasons)

opposite for foids.
Don't bother responding to cckreem, he's an IT cuck that mods won't ban for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back