Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to all "Geomaxxers"

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
You are simply postponing the problem and making it worse for your children and future generations. Geomaxxing is gynocratic in its very definitions. If you would need sexual gratification so badly get a hooker in the west.

Stop avoiding the problems and face it head on. Face your fate as an inkie, better die andocratic then submit to gynocracy and make the problems worse.

(You) can make a difference, even if you didn't do anything at all

In regards to your post earlier on gymmaxxing, I was in Europe a bit last year and man the men are little faggy looking twinks there. Not skinny, not otter mode, skinny fat, no muscle. I felt like I could rape them and they wouldn't be able to stop me. It's very rare to see someone in gym shape there, and height is shorter than average. Austria might be listed as one of the tallest countries but I can tell you the standard deviation isn't as wide as it is in the US. There might be more 5'10, 5'11'' people, but there are less 6'1'', 6'2'', 6'3'' people.

i.e. if you're average height and want to gym-max you'd probably get the most out of it in Spain, Italy, Greece, France - those failing first world countries that are going to be seen as second tier to the US, Australia, the rich parts of China, Israel. Germany's gdp per capita is 28k behind the US now. France is 35k behind the US. Italy is 42k behind the US at 34k, i.e. they make lss than half the GDP per capita of the US. Greece makes about the same as Uruguay.

Last edited:
In regards to your post earlier on gymmaxxing, I was in Europe a bit last year and man the men are little faggy looking twinks there. Not skinny, not otter mode, skinny fat, no muscle. I felt like I could rape them and they wouldn't be able to stop me.
:feelswhat:

In regards to your post earlier on gymmaxxing, I was in Europe a bit last year and man the men are little faggy looking twinks there. Not skinny, not otter mode, skinny fat, no muscle. I felt like I could rape them and they wouldn't be able to stop me. It's very rare to see someone in gym shape there, and height is shorter than average. Austria might be listed as one of the tallest countries but I can tell you the standard deviation isn't as wide as it is in the US. There might be more 5'10, 5'11'' people, but there are less 6'1'', 6'2'', 6'3'' people.
I know it’s over for curries, but would 5’11 be average there?

Geomaxxing and Racemixxing is traitor traits.

Ill go to sea in a couple years, maybe a 2-3 week vacation, fuck em, come back. Das it