Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of us are already looskmaxxed

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
There is so much you can really do. Think about it - you gymcel, you have achieved a low amount of body fat, you have found the only way your norwooding hairline looks decent and... not norwooding. You have figured out what style of clothing fits you perfectly, your skin has cleared up a bit. And? You're still an ugly incel, and there isn't much to maxx anymore because IT'S ABOUT YOUR FACE AND HEIGHT.

do u think it would be the same outcome if each member on this forum was able to get a free surgery of their choosing?

More like Race & Race.

do u think it would be the same outcome if each member on this forum was able to get a free surgery of their choosing?
It will make a difference for some, but in reality very few have the money for it and it's not a 100% guarantee.

It would be nice but I dont think just one would help my case and Im still 5'7" height wise.

Would need a rhinoplasty, jaw implants, forward chin, fillers for eye bags, cheek fat reduction or cheek implants etc etc etc

Who are we kidding, it's fucking Over for 90% of the forum.

I went from Hamlossus SMV (-5) to ER SMV (0.5)

I have literally tried everything in the book to improve myself facially and personalitywise. I still attract no girls at all. Fucking hate these dumb holes.