Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most unattractive hands possible

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★
Now we don’t usually think of hands as something that makes you handsome or ugly… But mine are so deformed, disfigured, and disgusting and my wrists and bones so small that it needs and honorable mention.
IMG 4016

Brutal babyhandspill. I think your wrists are even smaller than mine (5.75").

Looks like regular hands to me. Nothing deformed or disfigured.

But you still get mogged by this
Aa14687245f3f61a4865ead352ed00f3

It's over for noveinscels

Brown as hell

That yellow-brown skin tone that's how you know it's a gook with zero pure Han or Altaic dna @Made in Heaven this is what i was talking about earlier

and also the angle heres what it looks like more close up

this is what it looks like up close

Attachments

• IMG_4017.jpeg
    IMG_4017.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
There is absolutely nothing going for me, I’m extremely below average in every aspect of life without one exception… Not even the smallest thing am I at least normal in

How old are you?

Not even the shape of the nail on my thumb or my vocal pitch

Been like this for 6 years

because of all the bullying

Also our family trees-mine at least resemble one of those 9/11 skyscrapers more than a tree thats how bad the inbreeding is

I’ve had many comments about how small my wrists and bones are

How thick are your wrists? Mine are 6in but my hands are bonier than yours.

I would say you're a late bloomer if you weren't rice, unfortunately Asians have aborted puberty which means this is about as far as you'll grow
Exactly asians stop finishing growing at 13

from 13 to 30 chinks dont change physically at all

I’ve had many comments about how small my wrists and bones are
I've had people straight up tell me I have feminine hands fuck my fucking genetics man.

Asians dont have puberty just their second belly button is able to secrete cum every once in a while
I would say you're a late bloomer if you weren't rice, unfortunately Asians have aborted puberty which means this is about as far as you'll grow
ol

I've had people straight up tell me I have feminine hands fuck my fucking genetics man.
I straight up barely look like a guy thats what pisses me off

I’m that 2 belly button

Also my chink stop coping with ancient han, I might be the gookiest of gooks to ever live but your not far away
Ancient han mogs todays han and they still exist in northeastern china which is why they are so tall, the conquered the dongyi people. Also I'm not even han kek

Ancient han mogs todays han and they still exist in northeastern china which is why they are so tall, the conquered the dongyi people. Also I'm not even han kek
My dads 6.3 my cousins 6’5 at 5’10 I’m the shortest non starved male in my family those chinks are just as ugly btw if you go to northeastern china thatll confirm it

Jfl this is my frame, it’s beyond kleinfelters tier as you can see my hips are wider and my shoulders narrower than most noodlefoids. I legit look like a 10 year old… No not 13, not 12 I look fucking 10!!! 10 fucking years old!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4020.jpeg
    IMG_4020.jpeg
    990.3 KB · Views: 24
My dads 6.3 my cousins 6’5 at 5’10 I’m the shortest non starved male in my family those chinks are just as ugly btw if you go to northeastern china thatll confirm it
Well if your dad's 6'3 then how is he subhuman. You had good bloodline you just lost the lottery.

Jfl this is my frame, it’s beyond kleinfelters tier as you can see my hips are wider and my shoulders narrower than most noodlefoids. I legit look like a 10 year old… No not 13, not 12 I look fucking 10!!! 10 fucking years old!!!
Lose some fat first kek then you'll be able to see your true frame

I’m about as truecel that is possible in your lifetimes, I should be used as an example of what a loser looks like just like reverse hernan drago thats my only point in existing jfl

Lose some fat first kek then you'll be able to see your true frame
It’s literally worse than kleinfelters losing fat wont do anything besides my t is too low…

Well if your dad's 6'3 then how is he subhuman. You had good bloodline you just lost the lottery.
Face, disease ridden, non nt everything you could think of besides height. Same for my mom except she’s 5’4

Theres no humans at all in my bloodline

40000 years back it was just gooks upon gooks upon gooks

It’s literally worse than kleinfelters losing fat wont do anything besides my t is too low…
That looks nothing like klinfelters. That's the average zoomer frame. I've seen actual klinefelters before, trust me you don't want to larp about it. You should be complaining about face instead.

My face is on a whole other level I’ll mark nsfw once I reveal it

You framemog the fuck out of me, there's nothing wrong with your build other than being out of shape.
Even then you're at an advantage as an endomorph.

Last edited:
You framemog the fuck out of me, there's nothing wrong with your build other than being out of shape.
I swear this guy is trolling, he's being exaggerating like this since he joined the forum. He has a better frame than the average GenZ fag

I’m eating steak right now, This reminds me that I’m not able to eat burgers without diarrhea anymore because I’m allergic to the fat in it thats legit how bad it is for me

I swear this guy is trolling, he's being exaggerating like this since he joined the forum. He has a better frame than the average GenZ fag
I literally have African tier genetics my ribs and hip bones start to show if I haven't eaten all day. He has no idea how good he has it.

There's no way this chink isn't trolling