Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 5'7 Asian friend has a gf

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
He's an outlier, but he sure as hell mogs the shit out of me. He has better grades, more socially adjusted etc.

That’s because gold digger foids expect a chinaman to be rich

The importance of being NT is underestimated here

there are a million uni asians in london dating hot model asian women,because they got a lot of money and come from good families.Also the language barrier helps a bit and off the boat asians like closing themselves it seems. just walk around any apartment complex for unis students and places near to those complexes and you will see them.

JBC is a thing pretty soon if the CCP has their way

there are a million uni asians in london dating hot model asian women,because they got a lot of money and come from good families.Also the language barrier helps a bit and off the boat asians like closing themselves it seems. just walk around any apartment complex for unis students and places near to those complexes and you will see them.
Same here in NYC, I got mogged by even the obese, nerdy looking rich Asians fucking noodle Beckies and Stacies. :feelsohgod:

he probably has a symmetrical face. I hate symfaces

He's an outlier, but he sure as hell mogs the shit out of me. He has better grades, more socially adjusted etc.
yeah, but does he FUCK??????