Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my ancestors are sharding from laughter

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
my life is such an insanity that they'd consider it a joke
  1. most of my ancestors lived in rural areas, some of my immediate ancestors were farmers so owning a shit ton of land and growing your own food was a given, living in a small community and having direct access to a lot of free space was obvious; I live in a glorified cage called "an apartment", I can barely fit a few potted plants here, there is literally no free space: if I go out, I immediately bump into a never-ending stream of humans
  2. even one of my grandpas got his marriage arranged, finding a foid and having children with her was obvious and easy for them; I'm forced to compete with gigachads from all over the country for used-up foids who are likely to be infertile from all the dicking they've received and hormones (digested directly or indirectly) or be child-hating feminists who are entitled to murdering our child if she happened to get pregnant
  3. getting a job was obvious: you finished basic education, you received training in your profession and you just started working, your only competition were other villagers, not international corporations importing workers from the other side of planet to provide absurdly cheap service; I'm forced into years and years of education or training just to get a promise that maybe someone will be willing to hire me someday if I lower my expectations enough
etc. etc.
a lot of things that are almost impossible to get for me were the absolute basics for thousands of generations before me, it's so absurd

Life is simply brutal in modern society.

Kaczynskipill is brutal
his manifesto is unironically #1 essential reading for everyone unsatisfied with the current state of things
definitely, we have our own mascot on the server for him @Fearofeight

This is not just brutal, this is suifuel as fuck. Our ancestors mogged us so much, that's the reason why ended ancestors to begin with. It's just like the "are you winning son" meme except you're the grand son and you're losing at literaly everything.

This is not just brutal, this is suifuel as fuck. Our ancestors mogged us so much, that's the reason why ended ancestors to begin with. It's just like the "are you winning son" meme except you're the grand son and you're losing at literaly everything.
generations of struggle rendered useless simply because some elites feel entitled to forcing us into becoming "a global village" and foids feel entitled to 1% top dicks without ever taking responsibility and becoming mothers

life is shit . god is the only salvation

generations of struggle rendered useless simply because some elites feel entitled to forcing us into becoming "a global village" and foids feel entitled to 1% top dicks without ever taking responsibility and becoming mothers and keeping males in their provider and protector role even though they no longer consider most males providers and protectors.
With some edits, best explanation I've seen tbh
The media talking young males becoming entitled is just blame shifting and misdirection. You accurately pinpointed where the real entitlement is coming from.

My ancestors roll in their graves, after succeeding in wars, defending their tribes, capturing other tribes and raping their women, while i rot and have depression
With some edits, best explanation I've seen tbh
The media talking young males becoming entitled is just blame shifting and misdirection. You accurately pinpointed where the real entitlement is coming from.
High iq, higher hypergamy levels benefit the elite in one way or another
  1. foids who are likely to be infertile from all the dicking they've received and hormones (digested directly or indirectly)
Elab

High iq, higher hypergamy levels benefit the elite in one way or another
Women and "elites" in power have similar interests in keeping unattractive males in provider and protector status and keeping laws assuming that status (gender selective conscription, alimony, child support) intact even though women long ago discarded serious consideration of unattractive males as providers and protectors.

The transition has already occurred but women and others that benefit won't let males then dissociate fully in response.

Modern society is pretty much like this: you get every type of comfort/distraction/cope you can wish for, quickly, efficiently and cheaper than ever, but you don't get any of the real crucial stuff that will make you happy and fulfilled and any nobody had back in the day. The possibility of having a satisfactory marriage, a family, etc.

Men in the past had shitty lives with way less comfort but they had authority over their wives and kids and were the kings of their own little castle. No matter how fucked the day was at work, you knew you were going home to that. Imagine a submissive wife welcoming you with a bath, a massage and sex exactly like you prefer. Imagine actually having the authority to correct your wife and kids when they give you shit. Imagine actually having a guarantee that your wife wouldn't leave you for any petty bullshit or for no reason.

Last edited: