Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My bank is running a campaign for first time buyers and all the ads have young couples in them

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Both the TV and internet/email ads show young couples buying their first home and a few had kids, not one of the first time buyers were single. :fuk:

I'm not even sure how an incel is supposed to afford a real home (aka not a rented apartment) in the UK, you basically need two full time incomes unless your rich.

Both the TV and email ads show young couples buying their first home and a few had kids, not one of the first time buyers were single. :fuk:

I'm not even sure how an incel is supposed to afford a real home (aka not a rented apartment) in the UK, you basically need two full time incomes unless your rich.
MEIN BANK SWITZERLAND DEIN BANK SEMEN BANK BANG BANG BANG MIT DER GANG DEINE MUDDA MACHT MIR GANG BANG @Ecstasy (IN VIDEO GAME)

Boomer mentality, as it is common in the top management of banking institutions and their outdated marketing models still implemented in multiple forms of media. That's how I see it from my perspective, that is.

The future that lies ahead for us is bleaker and less prosperous than we have been led to believe.

Last edited:
Well who do you expect them to show, a 5'4ft balding Indian?

Its uk so its probably with (((diversity))) as well?

Both the TV and internet/email ads show young couples buying their first home and a few had kids, not one of the first time buyers were single. :fuk:

I dont think its possible

MY BANK SWITZERLAND YOUR BANK SEMEN BANK BANG BANG BANG WITH THE GANG YOUR MUDDA MAKES ME GANG BANG @Ecstasy (IN VIDEO GAME)
(im Videospiel).
Not even enough in urban/suburban Canada, the housing market here is shit.:feelsohgod:
Boomers had it so good when they were our age.
Boomer mentality, as it is common in the top management of banking institutions and their outdated marketing models still implemented in multiple forms of media. That's how I see it from my perspective, that is.

The future that lies ahead for us is bleaker and less prosperous than we have been led to believe.
I hate how boomers could buy a good sized house cheaply in their twenties on a single income and still have money for comforts.
Yep, not one of the male actors were ugly or short.
Its uk so its probably with (((diversity))) as well?
Yes, the ad was very diversified but only the right kind of diversity aka no short balding ugly guys.
It’s ovER
Never began.
I dont think its possible
According to the banks ad all people in their late twenties are in relationships and looking to settle down with their partners.

He's probably part of the only demographic who can even afford a home mortgage in 21st century jewmerica, over payed tech workers. So yes.

I kid you not, my bank was running some type of promo I think for young people like high school students. And in the ad the my sent me had a jb showing her feet in a manner that for sure grabs the attention of foot fetishcels.

I kid you not, my bank was running some type of promo I think for young people like high school students. And in the ad the my sent me had a jb showing her feet in a manner that for sure grabs the attention of foot fetishcels.
:feelswhat: What was the promo about? Stacey paying for her college cock carousel experience?

Those are their target audience, young couples need a place of their own and a car, they have two paychecks, one for living expenses other for paying debts.

Those are their target audience, young couples need a place of their own and a car, they have two paychecks, one for living expenses other for paying debts.
Didn't stop the bank from sending me an email about mortgages, I hate how they get to combine their incomes and get benefits for being a couple.

Didn't stop the bank from sending me an email about mortgages, I hate how they get to combine their incomes and get benefits for being a couple.
Bro it’s the same with fast food coupons. Always buy one get one. Never just give you a discount on one.

Home ownership is a meme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back