Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My best friend's girlfriend is a fucking bitch

Envyme2013

Envyme2013

Greycel
So back in February (February 14th to be exact) I posted a picture of Elliot Rodger on my Facebook and Snapchat. All of my friends and family members who knew who he was were concerned and asked if I was ok. Of course, two foids called me "disturbing" including my best friend's gf. She now hates me SO much even though I'm willing to apologize for posting a harmless picture. She thinks I want to kill her 8 year old daughter (even though Elliot never killed any children...). Now keep in mind, this bitch is a 34 year old blonde "Christian" woman who acts like a fucking 16 year old preppy girl. I just love how instead of asking if I was ok, these fucking foids just call me names and make me feel worse than I already do.

ngl being called disturbing by foids is a huge brag
when they call you creep they think of you as a cuck
when they call you disturbing they genuinely fear you

Based for posting ER on FB jfl. Otherwise what can I say? Sheeple are dumb, and they don't even realise it.

Trucels have no friends

I posted a picture of Elliot Rodger on my Facebook and Snapchat.
I don't know why you thought this was a good idea in the first place. :feelskek:

I do shit like this on my Snapchat, but I do it on a private story so that only the based people I know are vetted and added in. It's a bad idea to make it fully public if you have normgroids added.

I have been called both terms. As well as a "dirty little virgin freak"

Based asf tbh.

All foids are a fucking retarded bitches

Lowkey I kinda like that

I don't know why you thought this was a good idea in the first place. :feelskek:

I do shit like this on my Snapchat, but I do it on a private story so that only the based people I know are vetted and added in. It's a bad idea to make it fully public if you have normgroids added.
Honestly I was hurting really bad that day. I know it wasn't the best idea I was just venting

Honestly I was hurting really bad that day. I know it wasn't the best idea I was just venting
Also I'm not friends with her on social media, so she wasn't supposed to see that picture. She only saw it because she was with my friend that day

imagine having friends and a social circle

fakecel trait

So back in February (February 14th to be exact) I posted a picture of Elliot Rodger on my Facebook and Snapchat. All of my friends and family members who knew who he was were concerned and asked if I was ok. Of course, two foids called me "disturbing" including my best friend's gf. She now hates me SO much even though I'm willing to apologize for posting a harmless picture. She thinks I want to kill her 8 year old daughter (even though Elliot never killed any children...). Now keep in mind, this bitch is a 34 year old blonde "Christian" woman who acts like a fucking 16 year old preppy girl. I just love how instead of asking if I was ok, these fucking foids just call me names and make me feel worse than I already do.
Foids are super retarded. Just treat her like a child. That's what I do to women.

I have been called both terms. As well as a "dirty little virgin freak"
I have been called a freak when I was a teen. I am sorry you went through that, not to mention I have been called a weirdo by a grown drunk man a few years back, nothing changes.

Not everyone in life is gonna like you.

Fuck em.

Deserves to be killed

ERmaxxing i see.
But tbh I am surprised normies even know who he is.

The archives indicate there is an intelligence gap. I'll calm myself and polish my threads now.

Good game.
If you've got something to say, why don't you just say it?

Average conservative woman