Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Brother Still Sleeps In My Mothers Bed At 12

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
When is that boy going to grow up? I hope never, because he looks whiter than I do and I can't really tell but I think he's going to have a better face than me.

My sister occasionally acts like a child too, and she's 27. Very disturbing imo. She has borderline personality disorder and throws temper tantrums like a child, which is typical for people with BPD, and is very needy for attention and care, she has even said that 'she needs to be held and hugged like a child because she needs security' and its so fucking pathetic. She's not mentally retarded either, she's very successful academically. So maybe he will grow out of it, or maybe he has some fucked up personality disorder just like my womanchild sister

My sister occasionally acts like a child too, and she's 27. Very disturbing imo. She has borderline personality disorder and throws temper tantrums like a child, which is typical for people with BPD, and is very needy for attention and care, she has even said that 'she needs to be held and hugged like a child because she needs security' and its so fucking pathetic. She's not mentally retarded either, she's very successful academically. So maybe he will grow out of it, or maybe he has some fucked up personality disorder just like my womanchild sister
He acts like a little child most of the time crying and getting hugs from my mother, but what I hate most is he is better than me academically and looks more attractive than I do, due to being whiter and having a stronger jawline.

He'll be eaten alive by the real world, in a few years. Talk some sense into him.

Every night or just when he's scared after watching a horror movie or playing a horror game? If the first it's immature. If the latter, then it's a bit better I guess...

have fun with your bro. he could be like a friend

It's over for him bro. Chads be losing their virginity at 13 and this nigga still in his momma bed at 12.

I used to sleep in my parents bed at 12 too, but only when my father was out of the country due to work

I used to the same thing until I was 10 or 11. I was always afraid of seeing a ghost or demon in my room when it was dark

I used to the same thing until I was 10 or 11. I was always afraid of seeing a ghost or demon in my room when it was dark
I wish demons or ghosts would have visited me, so i didnt feel so lonley

When is that boy going to grow up? I hope never, because he looks whiter than I do and I can't really tell but I think he's going to have a better face than me.
What country do you live in that has this strange culture.

I did once at 12 too, but only because I watched some disturbing shit on the internet. Couldn't sleep alone that night.

It's over for him bro. Chads be losing their virginity at 13 and this nigga still in his momma bed at 12.
He is fucking her mom.
It's over for non momfuckercels

when you’re an only child you do this a lot.

He only gets a pass if he fucks your mother in the bed :feelsLSD:

Every night or just when he's scared after watching a horror movie or playing a horror game? If the first it's immature. If the latter, then it's a bit better I guess...
Every night.

I'm not rural i'm in a coastal town.
Costal towns are mostly seen as rural with the exception of port/beach cities like Liverpool, Brighton, Southampton, Plymouth, Portsmouth etc

Costal towns are mostly seen as rural with the exception of port/beach cities like Liverpool, Brighton, Southampton, Plymouth, Portsmouth etc
Ok, I did not know that.

Dover's a big port is it not?
It is but people look st it in terms of population, in terms of historical significance, culture etc there are better places as opposed to former hamlets turned borough's in London.

It is but people look st it in terms of population, in terms of historical significance, culture etc there are better places as opposed to former hamlets turned borough's in London.
Oh, ok thanks for enlightening me.